OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #46
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Into the QF Go Laura

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #47
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointing performance today. Laura's lucky her opponent is ranked #157. Even being so lowly ranked she still gave Laura trouble.

Laura honestly needs to keep focused playing these lower ranked girls. Just because you're ranked higher doesn't mean they're gonna fold over and give you the win Laura.

The serve was so shaky today too. Needs to go for a quick practice later on.

Anyway first QF of the season!

Zheng Jie next! A repeat of the 6-3 6-3 win from last year would be great.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #48
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

First QF of the year!! *Ignores the struggle to beat a WC*

Tomorrow is another day right??
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #49
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

British Kvitova

Another one of those 'closer than it should have been' matches but at least she got the win. And we all know she can raise her game against better opponents, which she'll definitely have to do against Jie, by the looks of things.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #50

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
British Kvitova
Is that officially a thing now thanks to GM? To go along with Hypeson, Slamson, Flopson and DFson, if only Laura was as good at collecting titles as nicknames
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #51
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Don't forget Rockson (cause, ya know she moves like one).
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #52
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Is that officially a thing now thanks to GM? To go along with Hypeson, Slamson, Flopson and DFson, if only Laura was as good at collecting titles as nicknames
You forgot "Hypson" (different spelling )
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
Quote:
To go along with Hypeson, Slamson, Flopson and DFson, if only Laura was as good at collecting titles as nicknames
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Don't forget Rockson (cause, ya know she moves like one).
And GOATson...(on rare occasions).

TBH British Kvitova probably sums all those up anyway As long as she doesn't follow Petra's taste in men

2nd up on centre tomorrow, again after Jo. NB 11am BST.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM   #54
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
And of course the nicknames we've given her like Lauerror, Errorson and of course me trying to make the Robson Rule, the Robson Rollercoaster, the Robbolercoaster things... I really need to get out more.

Anyway, she won. She won ugly, but screw it she's injured and it's hot. At the end of the day, in spite of poor play she won, and winning when playing below your best is always a good skill. Let's just hope Laura can up her game for the QFs.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #55
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

I was so confused looking at the draw and seeing two Zhengs in a row...
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
And of course the nicknames we've given her like Lauerror, Errorson and of course me trying to make the Robson Rule, the Robson Rollercoaster, the Robbolercoaster things... I really need to get out more.
We really should have called this subforum Robson's Rollercoaster or something, after all it's not like we get to do much lounging around and chilling during matches
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #57
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

I think it is fair to say that Laura wasn't unnerved by the crowd
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #58
country flag RobCic

RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all

Quote:
We really should have called this subforum Robson's Rollercoaster or something, after all it's not like we get to do much lounging around and chilling during matches
I really think you're onto something here. Rollercoaster Robson would be the most dangerous ride in thorpe park
RobCic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #59
country flag KeysisGOAT

Quote:
No, but I think we all need to sit down and take a few deep breaths afterwards. Perhaps Robson's Recuperation Room?

Besides, Laura's matches wouldn't be half as entertaining if it wasn't for the drama she provides.

Oh, and in other news I've just received a job offer for my pre-reg year. I should also be hearing the outcome from my other interviews over the next day or so. You're the first people other than my Mum I've told. Today was a good day.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #60
country flag Confusion Bay

Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice Confusion Bay is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by allracquetsports View Post

I think it is fair to say that Laura wasn't unnerved by the crowd
That lady (or guy???) in the stands deserves an autograph
Confusion Bay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote