Christina McHale - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #3406
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Christina McHale

Yes! Christina Congrats and GL against Erakovic!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #3407
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
Nice 2nd set tie-breaker victory...does wonders on confidence. With Flipkins out, have to say that Xtina is a dark horse to win this one!
Two wins away from winning her first WTA title (won only 1 ITF title)

This would be a big accomplishment considering her decline in the rankings and now a sudden rise to gain back some ground...
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:56 AM   #3408
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
X-Tina is into the semis with a 1/6 7/6 6/3 win over Hercog
Wow...2nd straight match where she wins the 2nd set tie-breaker after losing the 1st set to stay alive, then wins the 3rd set

I think she knows she can win this and there's nobody left in the field that is a real threat in beating her, with the exception for the young teenager Bouchard, whose been playing really well as of late and would have the crowd's support.
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #3409
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #3410
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Thanks for posting
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:00 PM   #3411
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Christina runs ends in the SF. She lost to Erakovic 64 63.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 03:15 AM   #3412
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

Sad ending but still overall a good week for her
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #3413
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute tenisamulo has a reputation beyond repute

SF is a good result, especially considering where she was a few months ago. Great to she her regain her health
tenisamulo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #3414

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

X-Tina Still a nice run to the semi's. She scalped 130 pts and raised her ranking from #84 ( she was #114 before her USO run ) - #72 The only way to go is up this fall as she only played 2 tourneys last fall and lost 1st rd at both... GL X-Tina!
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #3415

Bad news... Christina is out of next weeks 125K in Ningbo, China as well as the premiere event in Beijing, China I wonder what's up
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3416
country flag simonsaystennis
Team USA

simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute simonsaystennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bad news... Christina is out of next weeks 125K in Ningbo, China as well as the premiere event in Beijing, China I wonder what's up
Hm, that's not good. Maybe she will request a WC for a couple of the American ITFs? It's a longshot, but who knows. I'm hoping this is just because she didn't want to travel the long distance, since she has nothing to defend.

Vandeweghe ~ Mattek-Sands ~ King ~ Hampton ~ Riske ~ Glatch ~ Capra ~ Albanese ~ Brengle ~ Craybas ~ Rogers ~ Stephens ~ Boserup ~ Davis ~ Keys ~ Hardebeck ~ Brodsky ~ Gibbs ~ Pegula ~ Min ~ Townsend ~ Duval ~ Vickery ~Kiick
simonsaystennis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #3417

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonsaystennis View Post
Hm, that's not good. Maybe she will request a WC for a couple of the American ITFs? It's a longshot, but who knows. I'm hoping this is just because she didn't want to travel the long distance, since she has nothing to defend.
Good news! Christina is on the Q list ( 5 from the MD ) for Linz So it looks like she's just taking a few extra weeks off after her nice runs at the USO & QC. That sounds like a good idea as i'm guessing she still doesn't want to push herself too hard as she just fully got over mono. Hopefully we'll see her on the EL next week for either Moscow or Lux
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 06:00 AM   #3418
country flag QuitYerWhining

QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of QuitYerWhining has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good news! Christina is on the Q list ( 5 from the MD ) for Linz So it looks like she's just taking a few extra weeks off after her nice runs at the USO & QC. That sounds like a good idea as i'm guessing she still doesn't want to push herself too hard as she just fully got over mono. Hopefully we'll see her on the EL next week for either Moscow or Lux
That's great news, hopefully Xtina bags a few more points.
QuitYerWhining is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3419
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all

4 errors from Christina at 5-6*, she's down a set against Stephanie Bogt in Linz QR1
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #3420
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all Dead Net Cord is a name known to all

So many unforced errors from Christina, *2-4 down in the second set
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote