» Simona's Videos Thread « - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 12:48 AM   #31
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold
Re: » Simona's Videos Thread «

Coverage of Simona's Return Home from the US

http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/t...eclarat-24647/
swilley06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #32
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

^
She was so emotional at the end.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #33
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Another Return Home Video

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/TENIS/...+cu+Penetta+m-
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #34
country flag swilley06

http://observator.tv/sport/simona-ha...ign=observator
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #35
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

http://youtu.be/0ImUnz5CGcA

http://youtu.be/kyd8kjOULGI

http://youtu.be/hTk3d1JWS1g
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:44 PM   #36
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: » Simona's Videos Thread «

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonk View Post
Top 10 in 2 years !!?? . "Someone" hasn't seen Simona's matches

on-topic : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGo5OrLCulM
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:57 PM   #37
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Top 10 in 2 years !!?? . "Someone" hasn't seen Simona's matches
He doesn't want to put pressure on her. Simona herself never said that she wants to break into top 10. All she said was that it was her dream to be in the first 20 players of the world and now that she accomplished it she wants to focus on herself and her tennis. It's implied that she'll try to crack the top 10, but why make it public and put useless pressure on herself?
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:12 PM   #38
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

I know that . I wasn't talking about that. But I don't think anyone asked Cosac about that so maybe she should have kept his mouth shut.

And about the pressure , the stupid press and television (most of them) [one little example from above : "Simona se lauda ca poate bate pe oricine , mai putin pe Serena" ] can put pressure on a player more than Cosac or other people , but I don't think she will be influenced by "them" .
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:22 AM   #39
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

subscribes

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #40
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

http://youtu.be/CB_3-RgVfm0
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 11:00 PM   #41
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

I found this video of Halep - Petkovic from Tokyo but I couldn't hear any sound.

codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 12:35 PM   #42
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #43
country flag swilley06

Simona Gets Advice From Her Coach - Can someone translate the dialogue?

Last edited by swilley06 : Sep 26th, 2013 at 03:26 AM. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #44
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold codrutc is a splendid one to behold

It says it's a private video.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #45
country flag swilley06

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
It says it's a private video.
I fixed the settings. The video should play now.