OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #31
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

What an opportunity to get a first WTA title. Great draw and if she plays her best tennis she is capable of beating everyone in this tournament. Good luck Laura
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:48 AM   #32
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

6-2 6-4 win!

Onto the next.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #33
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Yay!
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #34
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Nicely done, plays Chinese WC Saisai next WR 157 though did make a 50K final last week.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #35
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Nicely done, plays Chinese WC Saisai next WR 157 though did make a 50K final last week.
And Babos just took out Lepchenko.. Although Babos is no pushover. She can be really good.

Things are shaping up nicely for a SF run at least... Just don't blow it Laura
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #36
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
yes,especially moonballed zhangshuai to die
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #37
Royals.

Just to add.. Laura needs to work on her BPs on serve. 0/2(0%) and on return 5/18(28%)

Not great, needs to improve for her next match.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #38
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Her BP conversion in that match is HILARIOUS.

But a win is a win, and a pretty simple one at that too. On to the next round, which she should certainly win too.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #39

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Very short excerpt from her press on the website (and badly translated) but basically said she thought the first set was good but didn't play as well in the second. Went out to practice her forehand afterwards.

Plays the evening session tomorrow. Second on centre after 11am BST, Joko precedes her.
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #40

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

she is quite popular in China.but,of course,she got herself some haters by beating Na last year.
overall,she is one of the most popular foreign tennis player in China
================================================== ================================================== ================
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloy4dAustin View Post
she is quite popular in China.but,of course,she got herself some haters by beating Na last year.
overall,she is one of the most popular foreign tennis player in China
Why is that? I mean she's only played there a couple of times, why her over all the other non chinese players?
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #42
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why is that? I mean she's only played there a couple of times, why her over all the other non chinese players?
They saw Gangnam style

I'm concerned about Saisai tomorrow I'm not sure how she plays

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 04:09 AM   #43

Quote:
First,she beat na,shuai,jie,Yimiao,the four Chinese in a row last year,which made a name for herself in China.
Then,Chinese tends like player who are young,talented.but mostly,maybe it's because she is sweet and pretty.people in China,to some extent,love Miss little sunshine rather than Sexy blonde.
In China,man tend to like women who is cute.sexy is a little horny for chinese.and women try to pretend they are young and cute to attract man.lol,it is really different from UK,right?
So laura is loved both by man and women,haha
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
They saw Gangnam style

I'm concerned about Saisai tomorrow I'm not sure how she plays
Yeah got a feelign about today..I think it's the fact she's relatively unknown and moonballing can defeat Laura if she isn't playing well.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #45
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Can we get an all Brit final?

Come on Laura. Concentration is the name of the game.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote