Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II - Page 262 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM   #3916
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Julia Görges - Official Live Scoring thread II

Nevermind, win the mixed!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3917
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Playing doubles right now, *5-2 but everything else would be kinda embarrassing against Minella/Govortsova...
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3918
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

I honestly don't know why I'm following this, but I mesmerized by the way Julia and BZS have blown this third set. They were up 5-1 and now it's 5-6. Unbelievable! Score stands now at 7-5 4-6 5-6.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:32 PM   #3919
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadiHH View Post
I honestly don't know why I'm following this, but I mesmerized by the way Julia and BZS have blown this third set. They were up 5-1 and now it's 5-6. Unbelievable! Score stands now at 7-5 4-6 5-6.
And game over after saving two match points. 57 in the third. This finally means bye bye new york for Jule.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #3920
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all

Watching Julia vs Doi now. Julia's cruising, she ends third game with her fifth ace, and now we're at 3-0.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #3921
country flag kadiHH

Doi is just watching Jule's forehand blow by her, now it's 4-0. I almost want to stop watching now because I'm afraid this awesome domination by Jule might disappear!
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #3922
country flag kadiHH

Jule loses a love game, now 4-1. Last point she has an eternity to set up the smash, and it goes right into the net.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #3923
country flag kadiHH

4-2. Second straight game lost to love.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #3924
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

This is going as I thought it would. Doi struggles to handle the power when Jule manages to hit in the court.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:34 AM   #3925
country flag kadiHH

Thanks Misaki. Error filled game by Doi, and Jule wins love game, now 5-2.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #3926
country flag kadiHH

5-3. Doi serves up one of the slowest aces I have ever seen. I guess Julia just didn't feel like swinging.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:41 AM   #3927
country flag kadiHH

Julia wins first set 6-3 and racks up ace #6.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #3928
country flag kadiHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU90 View Post
This is going as I thought it would. Doi struggles to handle the power when Jule manages to hit in the court.
Hi RU90. I thought I was doing commentary alone!
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #3929
country flag kadiHH

Julia loses first game in the second set, again with no points on board. I guess it's all or nothing!
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:48 AM   #3930
country flag kadiHH

Nice forehand by Jule at 30-15. We need more of those, please! Score even at 1-1.
Closed Thread