Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #601
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Those idiots would like them to marry.
And other Czech Davis Cup and Fed Cup team members
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbadwanska View Post
Sometimes is very hard to be Petra's fan.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 07:17 PM   #602
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

What is petra's middle name?
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #603
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Who wants to open a new thread ?
paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #604
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I made it to Linz. Unfortunately I missed Petra´s kids day and had problems with light conditions. So my pictures are terrible

Donna´s camp

Mariana was flirting with Rick

Donna was popular

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #605
country flag paulmara

Queen of Linz is VIP. Ana is photogenic. I love Ajde and fist pumping. Bruce would be proud.

Old Oct 17th, 2013, 07:40 PM   #606
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Queen of Linz is VIP. Ana is photogenic. I love Ajde and fist pumping. Bruce would be proud.[/IMG]
If you were a rich,sleazy playboy who used her as a sex toy, then you could be one of Ana's many bfs-of-the-week. Actually, what I'm proud of is knowing one of the greatest creative minds in the history of tennis--heck, ALL sports--fandom...that being YOU, Paul

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 08:09 AM   #607
country flag paulmara

“I found in Petra something very, very special,” Stepanek said. “She’s a very smart girl and very humble for a person who has already achieved so much in tennis.

“She has a big heart and when I see her parents, I kind of see my own parents. I’m so happy I found her, and it definitely changed my life.”

http://www.tennis.com/pro-game/2013/.../#.UoSSnvkz2vv
Old Nov 14th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #608
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 12:30 AM   #609
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

If any of you are interested, KvittyGOAT's playing and I'd really appreciate votes . It's very fast and easy. Good rep if you do.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #610
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“I found in Petra something very, very special,” Stepanek said. “She’s a very smart girl and very humble for a person who has already achieved so much in tennis.

“She has a big heart and when I see her parents, I kind of see my own parents. I’m so happy I found her, and it definitely changed my life.”
No argument with he found in her. My puzzlement is what she finds in him.
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 05:26 AM   #611
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
No argument with he found in her. My puzzlement is what she finds in him.
Hahaha...
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #612
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I’m so happy I found her, and it definitely changed my life.”
And it's plain to see the HUGE difference that Petra has made there: BEFORE, he was a lying, phony, coke-sniffing, vile sex pervert who used a doubles career to legitimize himself as a tennis player and not merely a third-rate gigolo......and NOW he's a lying, phony, coke-sniffing, vile sex pervert with a Slam-winning gf. The transformation has been astounding

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

Our Slam: Islas Marias Prison Island Open--Benito Juarez Open(red clay)--Mazatlan Open(LOTS of Mexican 'grass' AND 'sugar')--the Mexico City Open(VERY poorly attended b/c almost NO ONE can get thru the traffic)
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #613
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Um, what? I wasn't aware that Stepanek did drugs.

I also wasn't aware that he was a pervert. He has had three tennis player girlfriends before, all Czech or Slovak/Swiss. That, if anything, indicates not that he's a pervert or a lothario, but that he lives and breathes tennis.

4 girlfriends by his mid-thirties. Not exactly Wilt Chamberlain, is he?

Idiots need to lay off. Stepanek is a good boyfriend for Petra.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 16th, 2013, 04:18 PM   #614
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Um, what? I wasn't aware that Stepanek did drugs.
I don't know about Radek but theirs fitness coach known for being involved with peds in the past

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #615
country flag paulmara

Thanks to Jeffrey

Getting to know the job of… tennis PR manager, with Katie Spellman

http://tennisandco.wordpress.com/201...atie-spellman/