Johanna Konta - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #406
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Johanna Konta

She's playing Guangzhou qualifying next week and I'm assuming she'll be playing 125k Ningbo the following week. Osaka qualifying the week after maybe? This is the schedule I'm hoping for, at least. Some major points up for grabs if she plays well.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #407
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Made it through Guangzhou qualies and has a very winnable 1R against Richel Hogenkamp. Come on Jo....

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 06:41 PM   #408
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

JoKo

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #409
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Very impressive win against Nara indeed, she looked on fire in USO!! GL Jo !!

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 08:07 AM   #410
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Nice comfortable win over Hogenkamp 3&2 That's a healthy 40 points overall this week. Now won 15 of her last 17 matches or something ridiculous.

Plays the winner of Peer-Peng in R2.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #411
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

JOKO

Bally
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #412
country flag cwej

cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all cwej is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Nice comfortable win over Hogenkamp 3&2 That's a healthy 40 points overall this week. Now won 15 of her last 17 matches or something ridiculous.

Plays the winner of Peer-Peng in R2.
Annoyingly lost the one match that really affected her ranking and all those matches have ended up with her ranked roughly where she started!

She's definitely dangerous to any player ranked outside the top 40 now I would say at the moment.
cwej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #413

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Yeah and if she get a good run going in Asia she has an outside chance of the top 100 as not many points to defend until the end of the year.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 10:52 AM   #414
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

6 - 1 first set. Keep going & you will soon be Brit No 2.

Make those seeds fall by the wayside.

Go Jo
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #415

No disrespect to Jo (keep it up girl!), but is something wrong with Peng? Jo's won 8 games on the trot now....I know I've now cursed her and she'll lose...
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #416
country flag allracquetsports

allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice allracquetsports is just really nice

Great win.

Over to you Miss Robson - match that.
allracquetsports is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #417

Wow very impressive, 1&3. Has a chance of a SF as well, will play WC Zhang.
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #418
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

That's fantastic for Johanna. Really delighted for her. Great chance in QF now Come on!

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #419
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

JoKo

Bally
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #420

Goes down 5-7 3-6. Slightly disappointing as this was an amazing chance of a WTA SF, but definitely a great week for Jo. Let's see what she can do for the rest of the season.