OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #16
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

The best draw I could have asked for. QF should be on lock. She needs to start beating who she's supposed to beat.

But why do I think Laura will mess this up for herself again? This is a great chance to reach her first QF of the season and to defend a lot of her points.

Lepchenko in the SFs would be tricky though.

Just please don't let the qualifier be Jo Konta...
Advertisement

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #17
country flag Trax

Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice Trax is just really nice

She will play Jaksic.
Trax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #18
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

updated section:

[3] Laura Robson vs. [Q] Jovana Jaksic
[WC] Zheng Saisai vs. [Q] Luksika Kumkhum
Yaroslava Shvedova vs. Zheng Jie
Timea Babos vs. [7] Varvara Lepchenko

Lepchenko would be a QF, Cirstea SF.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 10:04 AM   #19
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Jaksic is a very good ITF player, she performs well on the smaller courts.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #20
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

lol,i just saw jaksic play in sanya this week,she is a nice girl.her serve is okay,i think her weapon is her forehand,her backhand is a little bit weak.
overall,i don't think she is going to make trouble for laura,unless laura mess it up herself.
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #21
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloy4dAustin View Post
lol,i just saw jaksic play in sanya this week,she is a nice girl.her serve is okay,i think her weapon is her forehand,her backhand is a little bit weak.
overall,i don't think she is going to make trouble for laura,unless laura mess it up herself.
I agree, she's a player Laura should be beating without trouble.

I just said she was pretty good in the smaller tournaments judging from where her best results have come from.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #22
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

I actually like this draw up to the QF !! Please make your first QF Laura

But guys, I can see Zheng Jie sneaking her way into the QF and she may be very difficult in her home country.....

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #23

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloy4dAustin View Post
Yes but in saying this, she has only just struggled past her two qualifying matches in three sets, the final qualifying match being 7-6(4) in the third. I would say that I hope she's tired herself out but she has a day to recover

Old Sep 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #24
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Good draw

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #25
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
So she has just 3 tournaments left

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #26
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
Yes but in saying this, she has only just struggled past her two qualifying matches in three sets, the final qualifying match being 7-6(4) in the third. I would say that I hope she's tired herself out but she has a day to recover
the week before guangzhou,she also play a tie break in the third set of her 2nd round match,but the different thing is she lose that match.
she is tall and looks strong,but she wasn't as powerful as i thought
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #27
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love a rematch of last year's final

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:40 PM   #28
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
I actually like this draw up to the QF !! Please make your first QF Laura

But guys, I can see Zheng Jie sneaking her way into the QF and she may be very difficult in her home country.....
Laura had little trouble beating Zheng at Guangzhou last year, she can do it again.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjones View Post
Laura had little trouble beating Zheng at Guangzhou last year, she can do it again.
I hope you're right *fingers crossed*

Old Sep 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #30
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Laura 2nd up after 7.00am UK time on center court. No streams unfortunately so livescore only.