Country Face-off: ITALY vs GREECE - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Greece or Italy?

Greece 13 38.24%
Italy 21 61.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #16
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Country Face-off: ITALY vs GREECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind. View Post
Milan is not supposed to be a great city in the sense of history of art. It has its great places but nothing comparable to Rome or Florence for example.
Venice is great.
Milan has La Scala and the Last Supper and Ambrosiana Library and its Duomo.

Venice is great. Tourists are not.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #17
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

ok but the best part is in the south of the country: Napoli, Sicily, Salento, Sardinia, Pantelleria etc
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #18
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchador View Post
ok but the best part is in the south of the country: Napoli, Sicily, Salento, Sardinia, Pantelleria etc
Why? I have been to Napoli. Someone told me the further south you go, the more unreliable the transport becomes.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #19
country flag Luchador

Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of Luchador has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam L View Post
Why? I have been to Napoli. Someone told me the further south you go, the more unreliable the transport becomes.
not true, and if you go in the south you can find this:

Napoli

Palermo

Sardinia

and much more
Luchador is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #20
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luchador View Post
indeed
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #21
country flag Drimal

Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute Drimal has a reputation beyond repute

Italy

I love classical Italian composers (Vivaldi, Rossini, Verdi) and Italian art. Italy has had some admirable people throughout the history like universal genious Leonardo Da Vinci and physician Galileo Galilei. I like philosophy alot and I admire Greece for being the birth place of philosophy with Platon, Socrates, ...

History wise I prefer ancient Greeces (and ancient Egyptian) to ancient Romans.

I like Greece food but Italian food wins hands down.

I've never been to Greece but it sure has an amazing landscape with the numerous islands and Athens. I enjoyed my trips to Italy; South Tirol (Bozen, Meran), Venice and Florence alot. Venice is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe even though it is very overcrowded in summer season.

There are alot of Italians living in Luxembourg (fourth biggest community) and they are well integrated into our society. We even have a minister with Italian origins. They are much more friendly than Portugueses or Frenchies, the other two big communities in my country. I have only rarely met Greeces so I can't judge.

Last edited by Drimal : Sep 14th, 2013 at 08:16 AM.
Drimal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote