Tennis Tipping #39a | Tokyo, JPN | congrats kfh_9118 & come on lena/coolfish1103 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 04:05 AM   #46
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #39a | Tokyo, JPN | (early) Thursday deadline!!!

In (singles)

Doubles with buji
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #47
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

in
doubles with AdeyC confirmed

"It's one of those wonderful correlations between tennis and life: the only way to succeed where you've failed before is not to dwell on the past, but to keep your mind on the task before you." JB

TT SINGLES: 6 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13
TT DOUBLES: 64 w/AdeyC Bogota'10, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Bogota'11, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 01:53 PM   #48
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
In!
This is my first time in tennis tipping, so I don't know where to send my picks. Someone can help me?
You can't play

You need to be member more than 3 months and to have at least 100 posts, or if you aren't MTF member...
Milan. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #49
country flag traddles

traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of

In Singles

Anyone for Doubles? Just confirm.
traddles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #50
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all

Now, I'm a MensTennisForum.com member (That's MTF, right?). Now I can play?
Davidspell is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #51
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now, I'm a MensTennisForum.com member (That's MTF, right?). Now I can play?
Sorry. You'll have to wait until December to start your TT career.

Quote:
3 Month + 100 posts Rule: One can only play this game if he has created an account in this forum at least 3 months ago AND has at least 100 posts. An exception to the this rule is to be made for MTF TT players. If an MTF'er who has been a member there for at least 3 months and has over 100 posts there wishes to play tennis tipping on TF, he is now allowed to do so. However, such player must declare himself to the TT manager of that particular tournament and will have to be verified as an MTF member.
You have to be a member for at least 3 months and have 100+ posts (on TF or MTF) to play TT.
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:53 PM   #52
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all Davidspell is a name known to all

OK, now waiting for Brisbane! And posting, and posting and posting!
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #53
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OK, now waiting for Brisbane! And posting, and posting and posting!
You can start in week #50 if you want. as a newcomer you should start with ITFs anyway
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #54
country flag Davidspell

OK! Thanks! And where I can see the ITF's tournaments?
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #55
country flag Frederik

Quote:
OK! Thanks! And where I can see the ITF's tournaments?
Here's a link to the TT forum. And this is where you find the ITF threads.

If you want to play other games on TF. Check out FITD, PAW, Suicide Tennis and Tipping. You can start playing all of these games immediately.

The tournament threads for these games are always posted in the tournament's subforum.
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 11:47 PM   #56
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

IN singles
doubles with joe87
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #57
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

In
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 04:06 AM   #58
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IN

doubles w/ HAOCHEN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 04:08 AM   #59
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

IN

Doubles w/SAISAI-GOAT

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #60
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold Alycia. is a splendid one to behold

In

Doubles with Milan.
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote