how would you like maria to end 2013??? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:12 PM   #16
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how would you like maria to end 2013???

Quote:
how would you like maria to end 2013???
Drunktweeting.
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #17
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Drunktweeting.
lovet
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #18
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

It would be nice if she played in Linz, Kremlin Cup or Luxembourg as preparation for the Sony Ericsson Championships in Istanbul. I really want to see her play Brisbane in 2014 and win another Grand Slam.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #19
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Play Instanbul with no preparation and everyone expecting her to lose all her matches, but she proves them wrong by beating Serena, Aga, Li in the Round Robin.
And then beating Vika in the semis, and then Serena again in the final.

All matches in 2 sets.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #20
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post
Play Instanbul with no preparation and everyone expecting her to lose all her matches, but she proves them wrong by beating Serena, Aga, Li in the Round Robin.

All matches in 2 sets.
this will be the best christmas gift for me.
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 10:02 PM   #21
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to lie, after what she said in the Larry King interview, I've kind of been pondering whether we might see her play the YEC and maybe get a decent result there. When she finishes the year on a strong note, she always goes into the offseason full of motivation and comes out playing great at the start of the new season.

Though, as others have alluded to, I only want to see her there if her injury dramatically clears up. If it's still bad, then hopefully she doesn't play with it like she did in 2007-08 and risk making it worse....there'll be other YECs
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #22
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Not going to lie, after what she said in the Larry King interview, I've kind of been pondering whether we might see her play the YEC and maybe get a decent result there. When she finishes the year on a strong note, she always goes into the offseason full of motivation and comes out playing great at the start of the new season.

Though, as others have alluded to, I only want to see her there if her injury dramatically clears up. If it's still bad, then hopefully she doesn't play with it like she did in 2007-08 and risk making it worse....there'll be other YECs
Yes, it was great to hear it from her own mouth, it means that injury is not that serious and she must be ready by AO anyway. I wonder who will be her coach, if she plays YEC? Yuri?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #23
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Get healthy and prepare for 2014.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 10:39 AM   #24
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria Croft View Post
Get healthy and prepare for 2014.
This!

I really hope she doesn't play the YEC. Even if she is healthy enough to play she is going to be anything but match fit. I want her to be healthy and fit for 2014.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #25
country flag Rerun
procrastination

Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute Rerun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shafanovic. View Post

All matches in 2 sets.

LOL I used to dream about such things before avery slam in the past. Now I guess I am over it

lets hope to see her healthy and ready for the next AO
Rerun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #26
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she just lets 2013 end and let her injury completely heal and start off again in 2014!
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 10:44 PM   #27
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

We haven't seen a real Maria match since RG final, more than 3 months ago. A valid question can be asked: "Will Maria win a WTA match again?".

Any win will do, either in 2013 or after that.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2013, 11:32 PM   #28
country flag malarkist

sorry but i you have to ask that question, i want to ask you back "are you a real maria fan?"

a real fan would know: maria can retire and come back and still play a good match and win.
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:16 AM   #29
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
We haven't seen a real Maria match since RG final, more than 3 months ago. A valid question can be asked: "Will Maria win a WTA match again?".

Any win will do, either in 2013 or after that.
The fuck???
Old Sep 22nd, 2013, 01:36 PM   #30
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

I think she should return back in Auckland, play a MM before AO. Nadal with his MM serias in Latin America had a good strategy and it worked. I absolutely hate an idea that she may have her first match after a break at a Slam

as for YEC, I'm almsot sure it will be again dull competition between Serena and Azarenka with Masha's announcement of skipping it 1 day before the start of competition

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote