Au Revior Marion: Marion announces her retirement. Also a appreciation thread for her - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:48 PM   #91
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silasbarter View Post
What's all this about, Lighter?What exactly was supposed to have been said in the Thomas Drouet interview?
From this interview, Thomas complained about their relationship after retirement. But Thomas was tsonga's sparring partner for the last 2 weeks. And will be new Peng's coach. So, thks Marion.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Lighter : Sep 8th, 2013 at 01:54 PM.
Lighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #92
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Anyway, Marion's pro career is over, no hopman cup.....

New life is starting now with many projects.......

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:11 PM   #93
country flag Silasbarter

Silasbarter is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Au Revior Marion: Marion announces her retirement. Also a appreciation thread for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
From this interview, Thomas complained about their relationship after retirement. But Thomas was tsonga's sparring partner for the last 2 weeks. And will be new Peng's coach. So, thks Marion.

Ok thanks.
Silasbarter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #94
country flag Lighter

As life is going on, it seems that Marion's schedule will be :
- Male us open finals on Eurosport
- Big TV show on september 11st (le grand journal sur canal+)
- end of next week in north of France to support a charity during a french tour tournament : TC le Crotoy
- source DM : on september 21st, Marion will play a double mixed tournament in SW19 for members only with a random partner (tbc)
www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/tennis/article-2415498/Wimbledon-champion-Marion-Bartoli-asks-play-private-event-SW19.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Last edited by Lighter : Sep 9th, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #95
country flag Silasbarter

Re: Au Revior Marion: Marion announces her retirement. Also a appreciation thread for

Quote:
As life is going on, it seems that Marion's schedule will be :
- Male us open finals on Eurosport
- Big TV show on september 11st (le grand journal sur canal+)
- end of next week in north of France to support a charity during a french tour tournament : TC le Crotoy
- source DM : on september 21st, Marion will play a double mixed tournament in SW19 for members only with a random partner (tbc)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...=feeds-newsxml

Any idea why she wants to play this Wimbledon private tournament?
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #96
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Any idea why she wants to play this Wimbledon private tournament?
Because she loves tennis and loves Wimbledon. She decided to stop pro career. It doesn't mean she wants to stop tennis. Next week, she's able to hit some balls with a french hope during french tournament she will attend.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #97
country flag Silasbarter

Quote:
Because she loves tennis and loves Wimbledon. She decided to stop pro career. It doesn't mean she wants to stop tennis. Next week, she's able to hit some balls with a french hope during french tournament she will attend.
You'd think she would maybe want to give Wimbledon next year a shot then.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #98
country flag Lighter

Quote:
You'd think she would maybe want to give Wimbledon next year a shot then.
No, i don't think so. This tournament allows her to come back on court in Wimblredon.

Pro career is really over now.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 06:28 PM   #99
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute DollyRose has a reputation beyond repute

I wish her well in her retirement from tennis I had no idea she was in so much pain when she played tennis
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #100
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
I wish her well in her retirement from tennis I had no idea she was in so much pain when she played tennis
I guess that she was in pain like most of others players. But she stopped to accept these bad feelings after the big title. But pain is not the only reason of the retirement. It's far more complex.

Today and tomorrow, Marion will attend to other TV shows before to join north of France on saturday.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #101
country flag BartoliBabes

BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future BartoliBabes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyway, Marion's pro career is over, no hopman cup.....

New life is starting now with many projects.......

So she's not playing Hopman Cup now?

I give up

Bartoli / Riske / Lucic / Dokic / Hantuchova / Halep
BartoliBabes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #102
country flag Silasbarter

Quote:
I guess that she was in pain like most of others players. But she stopped to accept these bad feelings after the big title. But pain is not the only reason of the retirement. It's far more complex.

Today and tomorrow, Marion will attend to other TV shows before to join north of France on saturday.

Any hints about other reasons for her retirement?Was it something regarding her parents? Everything is so enigmatic!
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #103
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartoliBabes View Post
So she's not playing Hopman Cup now?

I give up
Imo, she wanted to play. She was ready to practice again from mid november. But FFT asked her to pull out as an alternate active player agreed to play.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #104
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Quote:
Imo, she wanted to play. She was ready to practice again from mid november. But FFT asked her to pull out as an alternate active player agreed to play.

I agree for first time with FFT. She can't play decent tennis with her Louboutin

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #105
country flag Lighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviathane View Post
I agree for first time with FFT. She can't play decent tennis with her Louboutin
If i read correctly wheel chair player Lauren Jones tweet, she will play an exhibition in Le Crotoy tomorrow with Marion. Hope no louboutin this time.

Last edited by Lighter : Sep 15th, 2013 at 10:05 AM.