Alize season 2013 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #316
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all
Re: Alize season 2013

No problems for Alize in round 2, she beat Tomljanovic 6-2, 6-2. Next up either Azarenka or Wozniak.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 10:41 PM   #317
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

very solid one today alize =DDDD

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #318
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

Alize will play Azarenka in the third round.

More good news...Alize and Caroline Garcia won their doubles match today 6-4, 1-6, 6-1.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:46 AM   #319

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

nice victory in doubles! =))))

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #320
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid win in singles and good win in doubles
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:08 PM   #321

playing mixed doubles also, with roger-vasselin

r1 today

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 12:16 PM   #322

won mixed doubles r1 also =D

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:13 PM   #323
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

best slam season for her ever (2r 3r 3r 3r)...she always sucked at slams so three R3s in the row ARE impressive
good top20 and top30 wins (first since forever)
single title
2 sets takn off Azarenka
2 wins after facing MPs (she NEVER won a match when she faced mp before)
possibly heading to than MM YEC
a chance of top20 finnish...

Good season Alize...
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:27 AM   #324
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Hard luck Alize. I was really happy for her when she took that first set. I think her conditioning is very good at the moment, she's moving well.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:00 AM   #325

she played really good for set and a half. so so proud of her

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:11 PM   #326
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of

Good season for Alize.
Except Wimbledon ...
She could be back in top 20 very soon.

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM   #327
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

The first set was indeed so impressive
She can be proud about her tournament
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #328
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Next tournaments
Guangzhou
Tokyo
Beijing
Linz
Moscow
Sofia
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #329
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

WTA Guangzhou
[5] Urszula Radwanska vs. Vesna Dolonc
Yvonne Meusburger vs. Lesia Tsurenko
Karolina Pliskova vs. Johanna Larsson
Olga Govortsova vs. [2] Alize Cornet
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #330

tough first round. allez alize