US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 05:40 PM   #241
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

She was very slow Yesterday, even for her standard, and missed quite a lot. Still a win against Vika, who was really solid unlike her previous matches, was maybe too much to ask. Amazing tournament nontheless
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #242
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we all know she can do better than that-I hope she can at one point (before she retires) believe that she can beat top players-she could if she truly believed she could. On the positive side, she moved up in therankings-so that's great!

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #243
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim_Danielafan6 View Post
I just dont like ana ever since AO 08, thats a wound that will never heal for dani and always gonna be a burden in her career
I know-I was secretly hoping for revenge on 'ol squeaky shoes

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #244
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

I am really pleased with a QF so I'm keeping that in perspective with last night's loss. We have agonised over the easy draws she has missed or messed up so I am glad she was able to take advantage of this one and I hope she can take this confidence forward for the remainder of the year.

Hmm strange she is paying Moscow but there are more points available I suppose.
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #245
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really hoping this QF run will give Dani some confidence so she can start doing well on the tour again.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #246
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Will she get into Tokyo? When was the cut off?
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #247
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

She should make it into Tokyo. There are 2 WC available,and Sharapova is very unlikely to play which will free up another slot in the draw.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #248
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Although I expected a bit more from her against Azarenka, we can't complain about her run in the US Open. I believe we are all thrilled for her. Not only she avoided another GS R1 exit, but she also reached the 2nd week of a Slam again and has put herself back inside the Top 30.

And I feel really lucky that I had the opportunity to watch all her matches live until the QF. Somehow I knew I was her lucky charm and that she wouldn't continue her run after I left NYC last Monday. Hehehehe. I am the reason of Daniela's success.

As you guys have mentioned, I hope she will continue playing good tennis in the last part of the season. It will be a very busy schedule and she only has R2 points in Beijing and SF in Luxembourg to defend. And she's definitely in a good position to play Sofia once again, where she won't be able to have a worse result than last year.

She has a good shot at being seeded in the Australian Open. It would be the 1st time since Wimbledon 2011. I just hope she continues playing next year.

Let's keep it up, Daniela !!!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 11:59 PM   #249
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice ohnoitsmchl is just really nice

Good luck Dani!!
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #250
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hantuchov View Post
Although I expected a bit more from her against Azarenka, we can't complain about her run in the US Open. I believe we are all thrilled for her. Not only she avoided another GS R1 exit, but she also reached the 2nd week of a Slam again and has put herself back inside the Top 30.

And I feel really lucky that I had the opportunity to watch all her matches live until the QF. Somehow I knew I was her lucky charm and that she wouldn't continue her run after I left NYC last Monday. Hehehehe. I am the reason of Daniela's success.

As you guys have mentioned, I hope she will continue playing good tennis in the last part of the season. It will be a very busy schedule and she only has R2 points in Beijing and SF in Luxembourg to defend. And she's definitely in a good position to play Sofia once again, where she won't be able to have a worse result than last year.

She has a good shot at being seeded in the Australian Open. It would be the 1st time since Wimbledon 2011. I just hope she continues playing next year.

Let's keep it up, Daniela !!!
First time seeded since Aus Open 2012!!!! ) so not too long haha, sorry 2011 wimbledon just sounds so long ago (
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:51 PM   #251
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Was last seeded at 2012 Wimbledon
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:46 PM   #252
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebeasy View Post
Was last seeded at 2012 Wimbledon
Yeah, sure! I don't know why I thought of last year as 2011. I meant the tournament that she lost in straights to Hampton.
Still a long time ago... more than a whole season without being seeded in a GS.
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #253
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic run for Danielle By the way next 'offense' I'm permabanned, so my trolling days on General Messages are over. at least from this account

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live."
Sammo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #254
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

How many times can you be banned before reaching the last one?
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #255
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Should I start the Tokyo thread seeing as my US OPEN one was so successful?
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote