the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #106
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all
Re: the Return of the Legend - Martina Hingis Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by theseekers View Post

martina last tv interview of yesterday at us open
Image doesn't show...
catcat33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #107
country flag catcat33

catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all catcat33 is a name known to all

LMAO at the Twitter trending after Legend appears at Robredo's box
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:00 AM   #108
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

BOMBSHELL!

Hingis won't play in Pan Pacific - Tokyo :-(

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/sports/2...zers-announce/
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #109
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

hope she plays the MM tournaments after beijing. she should play that kind of tournaments right now, imo

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #110
country flag catcat33

A lot of speculation of her third retirement just because of a withdrawal.

Perhaps she just wants to spend more time to improve her serve instead of losing early again? And that's really the thing she should do right now.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #111
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

french and swiss medias talked of this divorced now !!!! normaly Beijing is canceled too !!! any double tournament this year ;(
theseekers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #112
country flag James_Hingis

James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light James_Hingis is a glorious beacon of light

I think she’s practicing her service at the same time sorting out her marital issues. Martina and Serena are now good friends, and they even did Karaoke together. I hope Serena can share her skills in serving or pair with Martina in Doubles. That will be an unbreakable tandem. What a crazy hypothesis I have LOL.
James_Hingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #113
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

would be great if they played together,

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:05 PM   #114
country flag catcat33

Withdrew from Tokyo then back home for boat and horse riding

Jeez, I know she likes to have fun but I'll be disappointed if she gives up just like that
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:20 AM   #115
country flag theseekers

theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all theseekers is a name known to all

more pictures on this official pages

https://twitter.com/mhingis
https://www.facebook.com/MartinaHingisOfficial

enjoy your week hingis fans
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #116
country flag theseekers

play in Beijing and linz now
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #117
country flag osuwisko

osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all

Martina Hingis by osuwisko, on Flickr
osuwisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #118
country flag theseekers

any news ?
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #119
country flag theseekers

official hingis camp comfirm what martina comeback is over for 2013
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 09:16 PM   #120
country flag catcat33

A re-re-retirement is coming.

Can't really see her continuing next year. She'll have to improve the serve, which she won't becoz of her laziness.