♥ The Chak Fans Chat Thread v.2 ♥ - Page 79 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #1171
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Off topic ♥ The Chak fans chat thread v.2 ♥

I don't know about you guys but I will keep posting in this chat thread. So many memories (mostly sad) I have here (her forum).

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Vekic Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #1172
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna. View Post
Not many really cared about her. Only few.
I did but I began to be fan of her when she began having her troubles ! Yet I think she is a very friendly girl and had loads of talents but you know tennis and life can be unfair... You should know here most of the people only care about successful tennis players : and by this they think they are people who know loads about tennis what's completely not true at all but let them think like that... Just my advice... In my signature I mostly have unsuccessful players but do I care about that ? Nope ! As long you are loyal and you have Anna in your heart : that's the most important thing. I'm not sad at my side even I loved Anna because this news had to come one day or another : I expected this news to come ! Now I hope she'll have loads of successes in her life outside tennis.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 01:49 AM   #1173
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So many memories (mostly sad) I have here (her forum).
When did you become her fan ?
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 01:53 AM   #1174
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri94 View Post
I'm just sitting in silence right now and weeping.
I'm the same but weeping inside.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #1175
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
When did you become her fan ?
In 2007 but I wasn't here sadly. I didn't know about this tennis forum.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 02:02 AM   #1176
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In 2007
I'm glad you didn't miss her best year I'll never forget how she was playing in 2006-2007 And i don't mean results
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1177
Setsuna.

I like to listen to this when I feel really terrible.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #1178
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you back Ahmed. Was wondering where you've been.

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Shadowcat is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #1179
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
I did but I began to be fan of her when she began having her troubles ! Yet I think she is a very friendly girl and had loads of talents but you know tennis and life can be unfair... You should know here most of the people only care about successful tennis players : and by this they think they are people who know loads about tennis what's completely not true at all but let them think like that... Just my advice... In my signature I mostly have unsuccessful players but do I care about that ? Nope ! As long you are loyal and you have Anna in your heart : that's the most important thing. I'm not sad at my side even I loved Anna because this news had to come one day or another : I expected this news to come ! Now I hope she'll have loads of successes in her life outside tennis.
I know.
I expected it too but I can't pretend that I'm not too sad. I can't control my feelings.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #1180
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Glad to see you back Ahmed. Was wondering where you've been.
Good to see you too dear. I need a hug. Can you give me one?

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:56 AM   #1181
Setsuna.

She said nothing on twitter so far.

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 04:07 AM   #1182

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know.
I expected it too but I can't pretend that I'm not too sad. I can't control my feelings.
I know how you feel : don't worry : When Hingis first retired : I had to cry : so don't feel alone in this ! Keep your head high and be proud of having been a Chakvetadze fan !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

Old Sep 12th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #1183
Shadowcat

Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute Shadowcat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to see you too dear. I need a hug. Can you give me one?

“If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.”
― Flavia Weedn
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #1184
Shadowcat

Wait what? Anna retired?

― Flavia Weedn
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 04:26 AM   #1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Wait what? Anna retired?
Yes, she did, Julie

Closed Thread