Ilka Csoregi - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #76
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Ilka Csoregi

She seems to be doing better in the main draw so far

Talentum Cup, Hungary (G3):

R32: (1/LL)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. (Q)Martina Basic (CRO) 60 76(4)
R16: (1/LL)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. Rebeka Stolmar (HUN) 61 63

She will now face 6th seed Giulia Pairone of Italy in the quaterfinals. Good luck, Ilka!
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #77
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

"Lucky loser and number 1 seed", sounds strange.
codrutc is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:42 PM   #78

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Talentum Cup, Hungary (G3), QF:

(1/LL)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. (6)Giulia Pairone (ITA) 64 75

Ilka will play tomorrow against qualifier Katarina Jokic of Bosnia and Herzegovina for a place in the final. Hai Ilka!
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 01:48 PM   #79

Talentum Cup, Hungary (G3), SF:

(Q)Katarina Jokic (BIH) d. (1/LL)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) 61 40 retired
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #80

15th Serbia Junior Open Novi Sad (SRB), G2:

(6)Kateryna Sliusar (UKR) v Giulia Pairone (ITA)
Lana Rush (GBR) v (wc)Jovana Knezevic (CYP)
(wc)Jovana Vukovic (SRB) v Valeriya Urzhumova (RUS)
Bianka Bekefi (HUN) v (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU)

Good luck Ilka!
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #81

R32: (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. Bianka Bekefi (HUN) 64 76(6)
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #82

R16: (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. (wc)Jovana Vukovic (SRB) 62 61
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #83
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

She is in the Semis. I am wondering why she keeps playing these tournaments. She may want to play another year at juniors until she is 18 and for that she needs to maintain her junior rankings. Other than that I can't see any other reason.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #84

QF: (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) d. (6)Kateryna Sliusar (UKR) 76(7) 62

She takes on Jaq next, for a place in the final. I dont know who to root for

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
She is in the Semis. I am wondering why she keeps playing these tournaments. She may want to play another year at juniors until she is 18 and for that she needs to maintain her junior rankings. Other than that I can't see any other reason.
She will play Junior tournaments next year (all year). Only girls born in 1995 will lose their Junior ranking on January 1st 2014.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #85
country flag codrutc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She takes on Jaq next, for a place in the final. I dont know who to root for
Interesting because I thought Jaq already lost (saw that on coretennis.net) but obviously I was wrong.
I don't root for either in this case but I am looking forward to seeing who is going to win.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:48 PM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by codrutc View Post
Interesting because I thought Jaq already lost (saw that on coretennis.net) but obviously I was wrong.
I don't root for either in this case but I am looking forward to seeing who is going to win.
I know. Two days ago ITF site said Jaq lost in the first round to Stollar, then yesterday they changed the winner of that match. I was confused so I checked other sites, only to find out that Jaq indeed lost. But tonight I got a confirmation that she won that match and 2 more matches after that one and she's now in the semis
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:54 PM   #87

SF: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) 64 62
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #88
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post

SF: Jaqueline Adina Cristian (ROU) d. (3)Ilka Csoregi (ROU) 64 62
Doubles Final
Lilla BARZO (HUN) / Ilka CSOREGI (ROU) [3] 7-6(3) 6-4 Anna BONDAR (HUN) / Fanny STOLLAR (HUN) [4]

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #89

Congrats, Ilka! Well done
Old Sep 23rd, 2013, 04:37 PM   #90

10K Prague (CZE), MD:

(1)Zuzana Luknarova (SVK) v (wc)Dominika Paterova (CZE)
(wc)Nina Holanova (CZE) v Ilka Csoregi (ROU)
Csilla Borsanyi (HUN) v Nikola Horakova (CZE)
Petra Rohanova (CZE) v (5)Lenka Jurikova (SVK)

Good luck Ildiko!