OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

Laura's schedule:

GRC Bank Guangzhou International Women's Open
Guangzhou, China
(Sep 16-21)

Toray Pancific Open
Tokyo, Japan
(Sep 22-28)

China Open
Beijing, China
(Sep 28- Oct 6)

HP Open
Osaka, Japan
(Oct 07 - Oct 13)

Last edited by Royals. : Sep 29th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #2
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: OPPA GANGNAM STYLE! - Asian Hardcourt Swing Cheering Thread

hope she do well in Asia~~~
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #3
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

This title Lethal, don't ever let anyone else make cheering threads.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:35 PM   #4
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

yeah loving the thread title, let's hope she stays fit and we can get some good tennis in before the end of the season. It's been too quiet since Wimby.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #5
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

This is the part of the season where she really has to play well. She's got a lot of points to defend, and being seeded for Aus would definitely help her.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #6
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
This is the part of the season where she really has to play well. She's got a lot of points to defend, and being seeded for Aus would definitely help her.
*GIFs added.

Agreed. 380pts in total to defend. Without those points she could be around #50-60

She really needs some consistency during this part of the season. Winning one match per tournament isn't going to help. A QF round would be a start. She's the only player in the Top 40 not to have made a QF this year so far.

Her main focus next year should be being seeded in all the GS and pushing for a Top 20 ranking.

It's time to get her game up the next level. We know she has the potential but it's about putting all the pieces together. (and staying injury free)
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #7

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post

Agreed. 380pts in total to defend. Without those points she could be around #50-60
Ok now I'm stressed hadn't realised it was that many.

Loving the GIFs btw.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #8
country flag KeysisGOAT

What, did you expect Laura to make finishing in the top 30 easy on herself? Have you not been paying attention?
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #9
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

it seems laura is not in the entry list of tokyo,osaka,linz,moscow.so two tournaments left for this season?
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #10
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Laura has a real chance at taking the title at Guangzhou, she's the third seed which and there is no one there she isn't capable of beating. she came close last year, can she do one better this year?
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:35 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloy4dAustin View Post
it seems laura is not in the entry list of tokyo,osaka,linz,moscow.so two tournaments left for this season?
She is down for Tokyo according to the website and the entry list here. Expect she'll play Asia and be done for the season.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #12
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of

She really should try to at least play Linz, Luxembourg. Didn't she finish her season at Beijing last year????

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #13
country flag KeysisGOAT

Yeah, but I seem to remember her having a shoulder injury at the time too.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #14
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no-hay-igual View Post
She really should try to at least play Linz, Luxembourg. Didn't she finish her season at Beijing last year????
No, she finished season with a QF in Osaka last year. She's really going to have to produce some big results to keep her inside the Top 40 if she's only playing 3 tourneys. Two of which have such a strong field. (Tokyo and Beijing - Top players galore)

I'm still surprised she hasn't entered for Osaka...

Should have entered Linz and Luxembourg too. Just in case.

But I'm sure her and Miles thought it was best not to aggravate the wrist too much.
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #15

Draw is out:

[3] Laura Robson vs. [Q]
[WC] Zheng Saisai vs. [Q]
Yaroslava Shvedova vs. Zheng Jie
Timea Babos vs. [7] Varvara Lepchenko

Very nice draw 2 qualifiers or a qualifier and a WC to reach the QFs, would be a very bad tournament if she doesn't get there. Most of the qualifiers are young up and comers though so could be trickier than expected matches I guess. And a good chance of the semi's although Lepchenko could be tricky. Hopefully what Laura needs to start getting on a run and picking up some points with all those to defend.

Qualifiers are:
N Kichenok
Kumkhum
King
Jaksic
Hogenkamp
and a certain J. Konta