Anett Kontaveit - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #2101
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
You were right
Anett is on court now
She's looking great and slimmer
Tinjic is pissing me off though About to start

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #2102
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Loses 10 points in a row from 4-4 and finally loses the whole set
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #2103
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Loses 10 points in a row from 4-4 and finally loses the whole set
Did that earlier on
She has been very average but is playing better now

Quote:
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:17 PM   #2104
country flag chingching

Anett comes from 40-0 and breaks with some Winners
Double Break
EDIT: 6-0

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Sep 11th, 2013 at 01:25 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:31 PM   #2105
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

A bagel served
Still one set to go, I hope she doesn't end up like in Moscow r2
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #2106
country flag chingching

Quote:
A bagel served
Still one set to go, I hope she doesn't end up like in Moscow r2
Broken after having Game Points
This girl is actually decent but Anett plays some points without a brain

EDIT: Anett breaks back and has 2-2
She really needs to do more on returning

EDIT 2: Anett's opponent has gone into stupid mode and hands her the game 3-2*

EDIT 3: OMG ANETT
Please get this back She is playing way too much to this girls forehand and just missing too much

EDIT 4: Some of the most amazing play from Anett at 40-15 down to get the break back

EDIT 5: Aside from bad opening point, great game from Anett at 5-4* Still not over yet She plays well under pressure but her serve really does fall away

EDIT 6: ANETT WINS!!! Although my stream froze as her opponent was about to serve on Match Point I am really happy with her mental strength and I kinda never doubted that she could win Anyway, 14 Points is nice and now Morgosova who should be easier I am so relieved and also happy I got to see her on a stream on Clay

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Sep 11th, 2013 at 02:12 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #2107
country flag muusa

46 60 64

Pheww, that was close. Not sure if Morgosova will be easier, probably not. Well, in the end it is still Anett's to win or lose. Let's see if she can make it to 25k SF no. 3 of her career. 24 points would be nice for her ranking.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #2108
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She's looking great and slimmer
Tinjic is pissing me off though About to start
slimmer compared to when? she was her usual self couple of weeks ago...

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #2109
country flag muusa

I think chingching always says that she looks slimmer when seeing her
The camera was quite far so I'd not be able to tell anything.
To me she has been looking about the same for the last 1.5 years or so.

Btw, looks like only the other half of the draw is playing tomorrow so Anett will get a day off
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #2110
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardball View Post
slimmer compared to when? she was her usual self couple of weeks ago...

Compared to US Open last year, even Roland Garros this year Just a bit less puppy fat IMO She also looked to be moving a bit better

Quote:
I think chingching always says that she looks slimmer when seeing her
The camera was quite far so I'd not be able to tell anything.
To me she has been looking about the same for the last 1.5 years or so.

Btw, looks like only the other half of the draw is playing tomorrow so Anett will get a day off
You are probably right Maybe she is
But today I felt she was considerably slimmer
Anyway, it is nice she gets a day off and hopefully she will be better prepared for Morgosova
Even though her opponent yesterday was much better than I expected and her rank in general, Anett needs to be able to beat these 400s players easily

Quote:
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:05 PM   #2111
country flag muusa

I just remembered to check the new entry lists and found out that Anett has entered Perth
So does she really plan a trip to Australia now? Then she'll probably play Margaret River as well. These 25s should be pretty weak there. Vulturing on a whole new level
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 07:20 PM   #2112
country flag WhoAmI?

WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute WhoAmI? has a reputation beyond repute

I notice there are also two 50k tournaments in Australia in October. I mean if she's already willing to travel there... But will it be too late of a push for AO qualies? This of course assuming she would win a few matches..
WhoAmI? is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #2113
country flag chingching

Quote:
I just remembered to check the new entry lists and found out that Anett has entered Perth
So does she really plan a trip to Australia now? Then she'll probably play Margaret River as well. These 25s should be pretty weak there. Vulturing on a whole new level
In normality she would be seeded but this tournament is a bit stronger but its full of journeywomen
A great opportunity for Anett to gain some points although she has to improved Let's hope she can win vs. Morgosova

Quote:
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #2114
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett had 5-2 40-15* but she could not break. Instead she got broken in her next service game. Fortunately she got the break again and won the first set 64.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 04:59 PM   #2115
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
what's the score now?

hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote