Simona Halep (România) - Page 361 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #5401
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of
Re: Simona Halep (România)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Halep also entered into Linz.
She will retire from there after winning Bejing
grs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #5402
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Sad for Kirsten, but that loss helped Simona's ranking...

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #5403
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold

She has a good chance to be seeded in the Asian Premier tournaments if a player from Top 17 retires
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #5404
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
She has a good chance to be seeded in the Asian Premier tournaments if a player from Top 17 retires
Isn't she already as Bartoli and Sharapova (most likely) are not playing?
muusa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #5405

Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold Nightcrawl3r is a splendid one to behold

"Sugarpova" is still on the Lists . But I hope someone from Top 17 withdraws

P.S : For Beijing she will definitely be seeded (if Kirilenko doesn't make semi-final in Korea) as Na Li didn't enter that one.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #5406
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Quote:
"Sugarpova" is still on the Lists . But I hope someone from Top 17 withdraws

P.S : For Beijing she will definitely be seeded (if Kirilenko doesn't make semi-final in Korea) as Na Li didn't enter that one.
At Tokyo will be seeded 100 % (Na Li doesn't play here).
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #5407

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
At Tokyo will be seeded 100 % (Na Li doesn't play here).
I've mistaken Tokyo with Beijing in my previous message. You're right .Sorry.

So
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:23 AM   #5408
country flag grs

Quote:
Where does it say that ?
Na Li isn't listed on the Tokyo tournament site.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #5409
country flag grs

Quote:
I've mistaken Tokyo with Beijing in my previous message. You're right .Sorry.

So
I don't know if is a good think or not, because being seed 12-16 offers you 2 possible easy rounds but a sure meeting with one of first 4 seeds in round 3.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #5410

But keep in mind that if she's not seeded , she could draw seeds No. 9 or 10 in the 1st round. Or in 2nd round [if she wins 1st] - S. Williams or Azarenka.

So if she's seeded 15-16, maybe she has a little bit of luck and draws Radwanska or Errani [which she can beat] (if Sharapova withdraws) in the 3rd round.

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Sep 11th, 2013 at 12:00 PM.
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #5411
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Halep is #13 seed for Tokyo. She will be scheduled to face one of Azarenka, Radwanska, Errani or Wozniacki in R3.

Last edited by ozza : Sep 19th, 2013 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Lisicki's withdrawal bumps Halep up to #13 seed.
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 11:25 AM   #5412
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Lets hope Wozniacki...she has her number
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #5413
country flag codrutc

codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all codrutc is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Halep is #13 seed for Tokyo.
Look, her favorite number, 13.
codrutc is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #5414
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Simona

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 20th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #5415
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Tokyo, MD:

Azarenka v BYE
Barthel v V.Williams
Petkovic v Vesnina
Pavlyuchenkova v Halep

Hope she got a good rest these weeks, cause she's having quite a draw. Good luck, Simona!
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread