Anett Kontaveit - Page 140 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #2086
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Saw another comment about this in media saying that during her practice sessions last week Anett was mostly throwing her racket, arguing with the coach and making a grumpy face
I need to read more Estonian news
But that is really worrying if she is throwing her racket in practice. I only ever throw mine in a joking way
But I mean if she's arguing with Peetar then obviously improving is not the first thing on her mind and she won't. I think maybe they should split

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #2087
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Saw another comment about this in media saying that during her practice sessions last week Anett was mostly throwing her racket, arguing with the coach and making a grumpy face
i saw her whack a ball out of bounds, she was obviously frustrated. that was a couple of weeks ago. maybe going for an international academy for a change could be good for a change. there are a few good ones in europe in addition to morataglou.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
hardball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2088
country flag hardball

hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold hardball is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
I don't think even Kaia could afford Hogstedt now that he's got something to show for coaching Sharapova But doesn't Tallink aready support Anett along with Kanepi, Zopp and Ivanov.

Well, a tough year for Anett
sure they do, but in fairness kaia can manage just OK without a permanent coach whereas anett seemingly does need somebody really good in short order to take a big step forward.

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2089
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This doesn't sound good, it is not possible to improve with such attitude. I would like to know what is going on.

Plays Cindy Burger in Podgorica R1. Burger has done well lately, I am scared Anett may bomb out in R1 already
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #2090
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan06 View Post
Burger has done well lately, I am scared Anett may bomb out in R1 already
Maybe that kind of wake-up-call would do her good
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #2091
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

There is a livestream for Podgorica Court 3 and I am not sure but Anett may be on it
If not she may be later in the tournament
Let's hope she can win here because if she does then the next match will be relatively simple but unless she improves she won't win against Burger
Anyway, she has said she likes Montenegro so lets hope that reflects in a good result

Quote:
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #2092
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

Anett won 63 75
I watched the scoreboard when 2nd set started. Anett was 1*-2 15*-40 but won 4 points in a row and held. Then there were 3(I think?) breaks in a row ( ), fortunately she managed to win this in 2.

Now she plays against (Q)Martina Caregaro (ITA). She should now win again, but you never know with her
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2093
country flag hardball

awesome. good luck in the next round!

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #2094
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

I managed to follow the first set, the start was a nightmare. She was *0-2 0-40 down, having won just one point. Then suddenly she woke up and took 11 points in a row to make it 3-2*
The match wasn't video streamed unfortunately.

Voracova is out, so on paper she could make it to semis at least, but we all saw how it went in Moscow. So it's better to take it one match at a time.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #2095
country flag chingching

Good win
Hopefully this will give her some confidence
The next round should be easier
I am really happy Voracova's out but I still think she will need to play better to make SF

Quote:
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:18 AM   #2096
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
There is a livestream for Podgorica Court 3 and I am not sure but Anett may be on it
Today Anett plays on court 3, so will there really be a stream finally?
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #2097
country flag chingching

Quote:
Today Anett plays on court 3, so will there really be a stream finally?
YAYAYAYAYAY
I had a mini heart attack there
First Singles Stream since Tallinn I have missed you

Quote:
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2098
country flag muusa

But currently they are streaming an empty court, not the one were one of the singles matches is played
I knew it was too good to be true..
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #2099
country flag chingching

Quote:
But currently they are streaming an empty court, not the one were one of the singles matches is played
I knew it was too good to be true..
That's what I thought too but this is definitely Court 3 as I watched Moser play Yesterday and she was on this court And they are preparing it now Anett's match was scheduled for Not Before 1:30 Podgorica Time so maybe they moved Herdzelas and Morgosova to another Court

EDIT: I WAS RIGHT!!! Anett is on now I don't know why she's starting late
Someone has to record this

Quote:

Last edited by chingching : Sep 11th, 2013 at 12:08 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 12:07 PM   #2100
country flag muusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
That's what I thought too but this is definitely Court 3 as I watched Moser play Yesterday and she was on this court And they are preparing it now Anett's match was scheduled for Not Before 1:30 Podgorica Time so maybe they moved Herdzelas and Morgosova to another Court
You were right
Anett is on court now