Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1321
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puerto Rican hope Monica Puig

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmedRic View Post
por que me dio la gana.

i wanted to keep a repository of her career info, I'll be done with my Masters next week, at which point I'll be devoting time to update all the fields and make it all nice and spiffy.
Hopefully sometime soon Monica will have her own TF forum. That way all threads can be housed in one location
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #1322
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2013 US Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1323
country flag Guest12315544
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute Guest12315544 has a reputation beyond repute

I first wanted to know more about her because I saw her name in a Tournament draw and thought what an interesting name. And I found out there was a very interesting person to go with that name
Guest12315544 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:12 PM   #1324

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Update: Pica is currently only 1 out of the China Open MD
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #1325
country flag sharonbaker@gmx.

sharonbaker@gmx. is an unknown quantity at this point

How is Monica Puig doing now in circuit?
sharonbaker@gmx. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #1326
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Great.

2014 Season
TT: Singles (0); Doubles (3) - Hong Kong w/catgamer, Grenoble w/catgamer, Santa Margherita Di Pula w/catgamer
PAW: Hobart
Q-Ball: Shenzhen
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #1327
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Official Monica Puig Results & Discussion Thread

Any comments regarding the Asian Tour that starts Monday in Guangzhou, China? How well
do you think that Monica can do in the four tournaments?
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1328
country flag Boricua #1
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light Boricua #1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
Any comments regarding the Asian Tour that starts Monday in Guangzhou, China? How well
Well, although there will be some stiff competition, including Robson and Cirstea, I think her chances are excellent to go all the way in that one. For one thing, she has defeated the last two Guangzhou champions, Su-Wei Hsieh and Chanelle Scheepers, recently; 2) I think she is very motivated to improve her ranking significantly before the end of the year; and, 3) she is overdue, given her first-round exits in the last three tournaments. (Her ratio of victories to defeats up to this point is 2:1.)

I expect her to do very well overall.

Last edited by Boricua #1 : Sep 16th, 2013 at 01:30 AM.
Boricua #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #1329
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonbaker@gmx. View Post
How is Monica Puig doing now in circuit?
what kind of question is that

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...COGLITORE...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #1330
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordfish View Post
I think she'll beat five-hundred.

But beyond that, I want to see how she comes off the starting block. Her first match should be starting soon, in a few hours.

#GOPICA!
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 02:42 AM   #1331
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

Her draw for GRC Bank Guangzhou International Women's Open

[1] Sorana Cirstea vs. Bojana Jovanovski
[Q] Vania King vs. Chanelle Scheepers
Galina Voskoboeva vs. [SE] Petra Cetkovska
[Q] Nadiya Kichenok vs. [8] Monica Puig
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #1332
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute charmedRic has a reputation beyond repute

(8) Puig def. (Q) N.Kichenok 7-5 7-6 (7-4)
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1333
country flag charmedRic
Rican In The Burgh

(8) Puig def. (Q) N.Kichenok 7-5 7-6 (7-4)
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #1334

Nice fight Pica

Next Up: A winnable match vs Voskoboeva...GL!
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #1335
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Good start of the Asian swing

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote