Caroline Garcia - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 06:34 PM   #796
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Garcia

8th seed in Québec, playing the wildcard Aleks Wozniak in R1. That's a really tough draw imo...Aleks has been injured most of the year, but she was did well at the USO, and we know she's a great player on a good day.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #797
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline won 3 and 4. Playing McHale next.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:29 PM   #798
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas ... Joyeux Noel ... Feliz Navidad
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #799
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

14h30 fin entrainement ... se preparer pour le reveillon ... ici Christmas Eve !

Old Dec 24th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #800
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Good Luck Caro!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #801
country flag RandomShot

RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold RandomShot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Yesterday she looks annoyed with her coach-father. If she doesnt make a change she will stay at that point, a top70-80 player. Dont think it is what she wants...
They touched on this on Channel 7 telecast (in Australia) tonight; To paraphrase: "she should be a lot better now than what she actually is." So yes, really hoping she'll make a positive coaching change in the future, but coach-father dynamics can be very tough to deal with. Big serve (~185kph), big forehand, hopefully she'll reach her full potential someday.
Mum, dad, we have a trophy!
RandomShot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2013, 10:11 AM   #802
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

well I watched her match of yesterday against screampova, to see what improvement she 's add during the off season. Except her serve well I would say she looks exactly the same as she was in 2013. The only time she tried something "different", use some variation by coming to the net she got murdered.
The fact she's still with her father proves that she 's satisfied with her actual situation and isnt looking for something better. Once again she's disappointing cause she doesnt work the way she should. Still very weak to challenge big girls like screampova etc

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2014, 06:14 AM   #803
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Caroline Garcia and Alize Cornet by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Caroline Garcia by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Alize cornet and Caroline Garcia by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Cornet/Garcia v Kops-Jones/Spears by Hindranceee, on Flickr

Alize Cornet and Caroline Garcia by Hindranceee, on Flickr

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2014, 03:08 PM   #804
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Caroline is quarter finalist of WTA Acapulco
Her next opponent will be Bouchard
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 12:22 PM   #805
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Allez
Caroline def. Bouchard 36 64 61

Next McHale
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #806
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Keep slayin' Caro
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2014, 07:54 AM   #807
country flag TheJoh

Sadly she lost to McHale 6-3 2-6 5-7
She led 2-0 and had 2 break points in the third set
Old Mar 2nd, 2014, 12:29 AM   #808
country flag GOATra

GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice GOATra is just really nice

Too bad, she was close!
GOATra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #809
country flag TheJoh

Indian Wells 1R
Caroline beat Mattek 63 75
Next Pavluchenkova
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 11:20 AM   #810
country flag Corswandt

Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute Corswandt has a reputation beyond repute

My oh my, The Only Caroline That Matters may actually be turning into a tennis player.

Eu Jogo Ténis

Prokofiev + Son Goku = pwnage
Corswandt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote