How many more Grand Slams will Serena win? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2008, 01:30 AM   #1
country flag FUNKYJ

FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice
How many more Grand Slams will Serena win?

Serena is now 26 years old ,and she'll be 27 in September of this year.She has 8 Grand Slam singles titles,and i want to know how many more Grand Slam singles titles do you guys think she will win before retiring.I want to thank you all in advance for answering this question!!!!
FUNKYJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2008, 09:54 PM   #2
country flag andrewbroad
Team WTAworld

andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute andrewbroad has a reputation beyond repute
No more Grand Slams for Serena. She's not allowed to equal Monica Seles's total and she knows it.

--
Dr. Andrew Broad
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/
http://geocities.com/andrewbroad/tennis/seles/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/selesians/
My Eternal Fanship: 1. Monica Seles; 2. Мария Шарапова (‘Maria Sharapova’); 3. Daniela Hantuchová; 4. Jelena Dokić; 5. Iva Majoli; 6. Karina Habšudová; 7. Вера Звонарёва (‘Vera Zvonarëva’); 8. Nicole Vaidišová; 9. Анна Чакветадзе (‘Anna Chakvetadze’); 10. Lucie Šafářová; 11. Ирода Туляганова (‘Iroda Tulyaganova’); 12. Magdaléna Rybáriková; 13. Sabine Lisicki
andrewbroad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2008, 09:23 AM   #3
country flag FUNKYJ

FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice FUNKYJ is just really nice
Re: How many more Grand Slams will Serena win?

Comeone dude! Are you kidding me??? She will most definitely equal Monica Seles record and so will Venus.They still have 5 to 6 years left in them and will win well over 9 Grand Slams.Venus will win at least two more Wimbledons and Serena is only 26;she has about 5 to 6 years left.She probably have more than that with the treatment they have for these players nowadays.
FUNKYJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2008, 02:28 AM   #4
country flag leonas.brother

leonas.brother is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that Venus will have ten and Serena 13 or 15
leonas.brother is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #5
bakkie pleur

bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light bakkie pleur is a glorious beacon of light

Another 3
bakkie pleur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 06:53 PM   #6
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

WOW

Since then, she's won 9!

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:21 AM   #7
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. You can see it in her face. She has lost so much weight and she is in the best shape of her life right now.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote