Verena Hofer - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Verena Hofer

Verena is considered the best Italian born in 1997.
At 15, she has won an impressive G2 title in Italy, and her ranking is good enough to play Junior Slams next year.
She comes from the North of Italy and knows many languages.

Even if this is old.. I find her really cute.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Verena Hofer

Verena plays European U16 Championships this week. She is 9th seed, good luck.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:56 PM   #3
Eldest

Verena is the new Italian U16 Champion.
Old Dec 24th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #4
Eldest

Verena will play her first Slam next year: Australian Open Junior
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #5
Eldest

Two places out of Aus Open Main draw
Old Jul 11th, 2014, 10:22 PM   #6
Eldest

First G1 SF in Germany. Good luck.
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #7
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

Verena won the first round in Rovereto (10k) beating 4-6 6-1 6-3 Jasmin Ladurner
Now she will probably play Lisa Sabino (third seed)...good luck!
paologiorgi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #8
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Jul 28th, 2014, 08:33 PM   #9
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Old Jul 29th, 2014, 05:57 PM   #10
Eldest

Thank you, elba
Old Jul 29th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #11
country flag elba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldest View Post
Thank you, elba
Welcome. There is a greater difference, the first photo and photos now.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 04:08 PM   #12
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

tough loss for Verena, 7-6 in the 3rd and served for the match twice
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 05:52 PM   #13
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

Verena
paologiorgi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 10:55 AM   #14
Eldest

Old Aug 8th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #15
country flag davidesca

davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all davidesca is a name known to all

I never heard about her, does she has really a great potential ?
davidesca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote