** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3 - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 11:29 AM   #931
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Wow, he is pretty serious guy, wonder what they will talk about.
I didn't even know that he was still working. I thought he retired when that Morgan guy took over his show at CNN.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #932
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Wow, he is pretty serious guy, wonder what they will talk about.

Sugarpova, growing up in Russia, coming to the US at 7, winning Wimbledon at 17, her shoulder injury (past & present), plans after tennis... Don't expect anything groundbreaking. Would be shocked if they touched on Russian politics, tbh...

Wiz Khalifa was on his show. She'll be fine. :laugh:
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #933
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
Sugarpova, growing up in Russia, coming to the US at 7, winning Wimbledon at 17, her shoulder injury (past & present), plans after tennis... Don't expect anything groundbreaking. Would be shocked if they touched on Russian politics, tbh...

Wiz Khalifa was on his show. She'll be fine. :laugh:
Hope she will say smth specific about her shoulder.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:30 PM   #934
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
An funny bulgarian article about Dimipova. It says that the sex is so rough that after it Grigor cannot train or even walk and he fight with his parents and they asked him to choose between tennis and Pova.

http://www.blitz.bg/sport/article/193334

Translation:

http://translate.google.com/translat...article/193334
Pretty much the opposite report card to what Adam Levine gave her
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #935
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Pretty much the opposite report card to what Adam Levine gave her
Dead

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #936
country flag Asanty

Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future Asanty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
An funny bulgarian article about Dimipova. It says that the sex is so rough that after it Grigor cannot train or even walk and he fight with his parents and they asked him to choose between tennis and Pova.

http://www.blitz.bg/sport/article/193334

Translation:

http://translate.google.com/translat...article/193334
Bullshit rises
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 02:56 PM   #937
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

I haven't caught up with the news for a while but have we heard anything about her shoulder or when she will be returning?

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #938
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

i heard she cancelled the next two events....hopefully, i am wrong. I do not remember where i saw that.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #939
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

A blog from Johan Kriek. For the youngies who may not know him, Kriek was around in the days of Borg, Vilas, Connors, Gerulaitis, McEnroe and guys like that. He won two AO's, although this was at a time when many great players didn't bother with the AO (not his fault of course). It's from several months ago, but that doesn't really matter. Anyway....

http://www.tennisfrontier.com/blogs/...ter-dominance/

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #940
country flag goldlion

goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold goldlion is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
i heard she cancelled the next two events....hopefully, i am wrong. I do not remember where i saw that.
Not surprised. No need to go to Tokyo and Beijing when she wasn't even on tennis court the last few weeks. There is no talk about who she's gonna work with if she starts training again anyways. So Istanbul is doubtful but I really would love to see her there since she's qualified. Anyone know if Michael Joyce is still working with the rich girl??

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
goldlion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:20 PM   #941
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

also link for Chelsea Lately clip for those whose country doesn't allow the video to be played on Youtube:
http://video.app.msn.com/watch/video...lsea/2quxs0mn8
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #942
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

5 Things Maria Sharapova will fall in Love with this Autumn

Superstar Maria Sharapova is keenly awaiting the onset of autumn not just because the Fall will give her some respite from the scorching heat of the summer, rather it's because she wants to indulge into a few things during the time she calls the most cherished one in recent memory.

Maria Sharapova – the heartthrob of millions of fans around the globe recently shared her views regarding the five must do’s this Autumn.

Crystal Clear Skies: The first thing that Masha is looking forward to this Fall is ‘blue skies’ as she fancies late night long drives with her boyfriend Grigor Dimitrov in her new Porsche 911. The Russian starlet said: “I can’t wait to hit the Pacific Coast Highway in a convertible with the top down and wind in my hair. I’m lucky to have won a 911 at this year’s Porsche Open in Stuttgart, Germany, and when I’m home I just love to hop in and drive. It’s very freeing.”

Fresh Start Prerequisites: The 26 year blonde beauty says that one thing that features in her tabula rasa essentials is a showroom situated in New York. She stated: “This store is on Manhattan Ave., one of the main streets in Manhattan Beach. I could live in this store! They have the most unique gifts. I can buy for friends or for my home.”

Sugarpova Euphoria: The leggy lass is known to have one of the most smart brains in Tennis and that’s why has always kept an eye on her off court endeavours and one of the products of her wishful thinking is her Candy line Sugarpova that has been a massive success throughout the world since its launch last year. The far-sighted entrepreneur declared: It’s my company’s one-year anniversary, and to celebrate we launched a Sugarpova accessories collection
in collaboration with Henri Bendel. Our lip logo is on everything from T-shirts to earrings to ponytail holders. I’m excited to sport the collection this Fall. It’s fun and whimsical.”

Susie Cakes: In a rare revelation about her penchant for cakes, the diva made known her love for Susie Cakes. She held: “My must-have is the red velvet cupcake. There is nothing like it. I always stop by Susie’s on my way home from any trip.”

A Coastal Book Worm: The secret is out in the open – Maria loves to read books at the beach, so if a fan wants to catch her, then the Manhattan Beach is the apt place to catch her with possibly a book on architecture in her hands. The girl with an infectious smile said: “I’m currently working on a building project, so any architectural book I can get my hands on, I’m loving. Frank Lloyd Wright is one of my favourite architects.”

http://www.tennisearth.com/nws/tenni...umn-924876.htm

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #943
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Maria is involved in buildings now
Old Sep 30th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #944
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
I can't believe Maria is involved in buildings now
She wants to make her house great. Maybe you are not aware but she bought a house in LA.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2013, 01:30 AM   #945
country flag jacobruiz
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute jacobruiz has a reputation beyond repute

She has good taste. Frank Lloyd Wright was a genius.

AT LONG LAST!!!! The DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER!!!
OH, SAY DOES THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER YET WAVE........ YES!!! YES!!!! YEESSSS!!!!! Don't waver, Mr. President - the people voted for you AND your agenda!!
Missouri State Fair - yet another reason to ban rodeos
jacobruiz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote