Alexandra Cadantu - Page 100 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1486
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Cadantu

^ yes indeed

I expect her to do well in Tashkent

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #1487
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Go Cadantu.

Rupe-le fâșu'
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM   #1488
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

6-2; 6-0! She is in a mission here.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 08:51 AM   #1489
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Good win in just 49 minutes
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #1490

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #1491
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

A couple of great points and agressive play in that 1st set.
Sharapova, I mean Sharipova didn't show up in the second set which made it easy for her.

Still, I liked everything out there today, well, apart from that dye-job of hers. What was she thinking?

Also, did anyone catch the post-match interview?
The host was fixing her hair for a couple of minutes despite being on air already. then she would just read some results from her note pad in finest Uzbekistani and when Alexandra finally had the chance to say something, she would just pull the usual polite gibberish about how well organized this tournament is, how tough a match that was etc. before in further, no interaction from the host's side, nothing.

Extremely awkward.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #1492

so it was streamed...damn I missed it

anw since you saw it, does she make her magic rituals on HC too?

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1493
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Alexandra Cadantu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post

I don't think the the surface matters. And a lot of players have "magic rituals"

GG Cadantu.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 11:58 AM   #1494

No, no, nothing bad about it, but I never noticed that before Bad Gastein as I was 2 meters away from her...she was "painting" things on the clay with her racket between points I am not sure if she does that on HC too, that's my question

Old Sep 10th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #1495
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post

Since last year Tashkent is also streaming every CC match from the start of the tournament. So, maybe I was a bit too harsh with our Uzbekistani friends. At least they offer live-coverage from the first day.

Well, she was pretty calm out there and for obvious reason there was no scuffing over the court, no wiping away of ball marks or anything like that.

She is looking good this week.
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #1496
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Begantu won their first round in doubles. Dream team
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #1497
country flag Curcubeu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Begantu won their first round in doubles. Dream team

Epic.

Another obligatory TB fuckery, but well done!

By the way, someone able to explain me tomorrow's OOP?
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #1498

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
By the way, someone able to explain me tomorrow's OOP?
Court 2 - 11:00 am (09:00 am our time)

Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (ESP) vs [6]Irina-Camelia Begu (ROU) followed by

[5]Alexandra Cadantu (ROU) vs Nadiya Kichenok (UKR)

Don't know why they scheduled Ozaki - Burnett on the Centre Court, if that's what you're asking. Voskoboeva on Central is understandable and the same goes for both Minella matches, I guess.
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #1499

Won 61 63

Best season ever!
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1500
country flag Curcubeu

To be honest, this results just shows the difference in play between these two right now.

I was quite surprised to see Kichenok's ranking, but winning the Astana 100k event with 25k field explains a lot.