» Simona's Livescore Thread » - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #151
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: » Simona's Livescore Thread » USO R4 - Halep vs Pennetta

Pennetta just refused to play

On the third day of this year's US Open it also started raining and play was suspended on all courts minus the one Venus was playing Jie Zheng. Reason: Venus wanted to play because she was coming back in the set
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #152
country flag oliverdescants

oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all oliverdescants is a name known to all

With only one point to get to win the second set, I'd much rather be the server. Fitness is an issue; so if they go to a third, then the break will have benefitted the less fit Pennetta. But that makes the rain-break a toss, if you ask me. First Halep has to get to a third.
oliverdescants is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:30 PM   #153
country flag alexut

alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice alexut is just really nice
Talking Re: » Simona's Livescore Thread » USO R4 - Halep vs Pennetta

Yea, the rain is really helping Pennetta, but I'm happy on how Simona played this set, she would have won in the 3rd. .
What I'm really happy about is that she is enjoying the game, i have seen her smiling a couple of times .
alexut is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #154
country flag sheeta
Lifetime Member

sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice sheeta is just really nice

Can't understand that they don't bulid roofs on the main courts.

Victoria Azarenka Maria Kirilenko Petra Kvitová Angelique Kerber Simona Halep
sheeta is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:36 PM   #155
country flag traddles

traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of traddles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheeta View Post
Can't understand that they don't bulid roofs on the main courts.
They are poor, no money for such thing. GSs should be organized in Romania, we have here lots of roofs
traddles is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:42 PM   #156
country flag noname29

noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all noname29 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Pennetta just refused to play

On the third day of this year's US Open it also started raining and play was suspended on all courts minus the one Venus was playing Jie Zheng. Reason: Venus wanted to play because she was coming back in the set
I think you have nightmares about serena
noname29 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:45 PM   #157

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Not really, just saying
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM   #158
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

My thoughts so far:

The rain break just before SP definitely sucks, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure the rain hindered Flavia in that very last rally and was one reason why she pushed that harmless backhand long. It may could have stood 30-40 and then the rain might have arrived, who knows?

Thus said, Flavia was nearly flawless in that first set and Simona probably unprepared after that gift of higher ranked Kirilenko the round before. She was surprised by Flavia's resistance and got steamrolled after a couple of too many errors. Especially her defence is astounding, no comparison to the trainwreck tennis we saw from both at Bastad earlier this year.

That second set had me standing on the edge of my seat with all the close balls, net cords and wasted BPs. I'm glad she still went for it with that nice forehand return that got her the important break back. While Flavia's level dropped afterwards, Simona grew in confidence.

By the way, guys, tone it down in the live commentary thread. Simona's latest results will attract haters, success always does and I guess that many people still have a hard time that one of the most underhyped prospects of recent tennis history is starting to make it big right now. No time for unnecessary fights there.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:52 PM   #159
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

Fucking HAAAATE this rain!!!! Now Pennetta is going to recover in the third set. Mark my words
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:26 PM   #160
country flag Iaco

Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all Iaco is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
My thoughts so far:

The rain break just before SP definitely sucks, but on the other hand I'm pretty sure the rain hindered Flavia in that very last rally and was one reason why she pushed that harmless backhand long. It may could have stood 30-40 and then the rain might have arrived, who knows?

Thus said, Flavia was nearly flawless in that first set and Simona probably unprepared after that gift of higher ranked Kirilenko the round before. She was surprised by Flavia's resistance and got steamrolled after a couple of too many errors. Especially her defence is astounding, no comparison to the trainwreck tennis we saw from both at Bastad earlier this year.

That second set had me standing on the edge of my seat with all the close balls, net cords and wasted BPs. I'm glad she still went for it with that nice forehand return that got her the important break back. While Flavia's level dropped afterwards, Simona grew in confidence.

By the way, guys, tone it down in the live commentary thread. Simona's latest results will attract haters, success always does and I guess that many people still have a hard time that one of the most underhyped prospects of recent tennis history is starting to make it big right now. No time for unnecessary fights there.

I was thinking the same thing...anyway seeing this match...they have pretty similar games...only that Pennetta is a taller more experienced version of Simona, with our girl not being such a headcase...anyway a blogger in the twitter-verse said something about the first set...we forget that Flavia invented the Halep gameplan...so true
Iaco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #161
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all scrumm is a name known to all

Rained Stoped. Hai Simonelu!
scrumm is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM   #162
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold

ALIEN is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #163

Hold serve now, please!
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 09:18 PM   #164
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

fucking, fucking, fucking rain
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:23 AM   #165
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

subscribes

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread