Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread! - Page 122 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #1816
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Nope, not bad at all. Way better than I expected given her 2013 form & performances.

Anyway, hope she enjoys her stay in NY, I'm pretty sure she'll be out of top 200 by the end of this year & perhaps next year she won't have the time to visit in her brief stay during qualifiers (if she's lucky enough to catch the qualifying draw).
She's ranked 128 in the Race so she can't possibly leave top 200 even if she loses all remaining matches.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #1817
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Irina-Camelia Begu Cheering Thread!

I wasn't talking about the race, I was talking about the WTA Official Rankings. But you're right, I exaggerated: after her US Open, Tashkent & Linz points will wear out (in less than two months) she'll be ranked around 170 in the world with 360 points.
Old Aug 26th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1818
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Irina
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1819
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Folks she is not done, yet.
Maybe the things will click for her sometime, with the right changes.
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #1820
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

WTA Tashkent, Main Draw:

Y. Meusburger [3] - T. Babos
P. Cetkovska - N. Abduraimova [wc]
M. Torro-Flor - A. Folts [wc]
I. C. Begu [6] - A. Panova (Q)

Princess back at her mansion.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1821

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She should win her first match.
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #1822
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

she should reach the QF

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #1823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
she should reach the QF
Seriously? I doubt she'll pass Torro-Flor, that girl was solid against Aga in the first round of the USO.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 01:55 PM   #1824
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Maybe , as she won the 2012 title she feels "obligated" to play some good tennis here although I kind of doubt it.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #1825
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she might struggle with Panova, who seems to have recovered some form lately. Even if she gets past her, I see her going out to Tita.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #1826

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
I think she might struggle with Panova, who seems to have recovered some form lately. Even if she gets past her, I see her going out to Tita.
Well said. Already lost once this year to Panova so I wouldn't be surprised at all if she repeats the performance tomorrow.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:32 PM   #1827
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
Well said. Already lost once this year to Panova so I wouldn't be surprised at all if she repeats the performance tomorrow.
Thanks. I had forgotten she had that loss against Sasha in Pattaya, when she retired after losing the first set tiebreak...

If she doesn't get something going soon, her ranking is going to be so low.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #1828

A festival of double faults
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #1829
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

a complete shit festival I would say

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #1830

OMG, she survived that TB after she served 3 more DF (one on set point)