**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 112 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #1666
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

It's her Biggest Rival vs Her Conqueror. I'm not surprised she's watching (or she merely paused an episode of "Homeland" to take a screen cap and post it so she can say she watched).
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #1667
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

When she was out last time it motivated her seeing how well everyone was playing and how much they were improving...so yeah...not sure she should be watching.
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #1668
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Good one.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:42 PM   #1669
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

that 2nd serve was weak. an injured vika would devour that
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #1670
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

oops wrong thread
hahahaha
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:54 PM   #1671
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
It's her Biggest Rival vs Her Conqueror. I'm not surprised she's watching (or she merely paused an episode of "Homeland" to take a screen cap and post it so she can say she watched).
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #1672
country flag malarkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
im pretty sure this is what really happened. maria and her schemes!!
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #1673
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

I kind of feel the whole purpose of that tweet was to silence any talk of her quitting (the "can't wait to be back") Hopefully it means the injury isn't as serious as some of us I had feared. It would seem strange for her to say something like that unprompted/unnecessarily if she was really having doubts about coming back.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #1674
country flag malarkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I kind of feel the whole purpose of that tweet was to silence any talk of her quitting (the "can't wait to be back") Hopefully it means the injury isn't as serious as some of us I had feared. It would seem strange for her to say something like that unprompted/unnecessarily if she was really having doubts about coming back.
i dunno. i feel you there. but i gotta admit, maria's been "excited" to come and play at a certain tournament in the past but still didnt show. im not being pessimistic. im actually too positive im still hoping to see her in istanbul.
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #1675
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I remind you of this tweet

Matt Cronin @TennisReporters

Sharapova update: Doubtful for Istanbul, only way shoulder gets better is lots of rest. Good news: no surgery
This time tests show 'no structural damage'
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #1676
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
i dunno. i feel you there. but i gotta admit, maria's been "excited" to come and play at a certain tournament in the past but still didnt show. im not being pessimistic. im actually too positive im still hoping to see her in istanbul.
Oh, I agree that she's sometimes played the PR game and said she's going to playing certain tournaments even when she has no intention or has serious doubts (after all, even after Cincinnati, in that press conference she said she was "planning to win lots of matches at the US Open"). If she'd just said this in an interview after being specifically asked about it, I probably would'n't've taken it as any sign. But it's the fact she brought it up in a context where she didn't need to say anything atall that gives me hope.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 04:00 AM   #1677
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Maria Sharapova ‏@MariaSharapova
At the @Dior event yesterday evening #NYFW

Quote:
Backstage at the first ever Porsche Design runway show. With the creative director. #nyfw @Porsche

Quote:
Heading to the Porsche Design presentation. If only there was a video camera in that car for the amount of entertainment it has had in the last few days

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #1678
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Quote:
Getting ready to do an interview with Larry King...

Quote:
Getting ready to chat to my favorite Chelsea Handler. Tune in to Chelsea Lately tonight on E!

Old Sep 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM   #1679
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
GET YO LYFE GURL

Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 02:47 AM   #1680
country flag Cecig

Quote:
Maria Sharapova
‏@MariaSharapova
He did I get tricked into watching the Real Madrid game when it was already 4-0 #soccer
Code:
Ever been to the same building number on the same street as the address but in the wrong town? Impeccable sense of direction #thanksmax