Aliaksandra Sasnovich - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2013, 11:33 AM   #241
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aliaksandra Sasnovich

Sasha either didn't get in or simply isn't playing US Open Qualifying Really hope she can build up some good results again Still, at another CH this week of 245 after the 10 Points in Kazan Let's hope for a better showing at the next Kazan event, this time with Hospitality Let's get that Top 200

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 27th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #242
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #243
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Shame she lost She seems to be kind of in a rut in Singles
BTW, she could have made US Open Qualifying with her ranking
Anyway, let's just hope she plays Australian Open Qualies

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #244
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

i'm glad you are a fan chingching.
sasnovich is a very nice.
i met her one time.

she signed a ball for me.
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:13 AM   #245
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by viktoria,neveri View Post
i'm glad you are a fan chingching.
sasnovich is a very nice.
i met her one time.

she signed a ball for me.
She is very nice
I hope she can pick up her form again
I know it's still a while away but it isn't too soon that her Minsk points come off

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #246
country flag chingching

This thread has become ridiculously inactive which is disgusting given how awesome Sasha is
Anyway, the last couple of weeks have been a mixed bag.
To start with the bad news: Sasha has made no inroads whatsoever since she won her 1st Round of Qualifying in Palermo. First she lost 6-1 6-2 to Golubic then after that, as the 2nd seed she lost 6-1 6-4 to Ekaterine Gorgodze and even though she won a round in 50K Kazan against Melis Sezer 6-0 6-1, her 6-3 6-7(0) 6-3 loss to Veronika Kapshay soured the victory. She was then very unfortunate to draw Evgeniya Rodina on her comeback road in the 1st round of 50K + H Kazan and lost 7-5 7-5.
Some positives however: She appears to finally be playing a bit more which is wonderful She also made the SF of 50K Kazan Doubles with Ilona Kremen and won some hard fought matches along the way Going that close with Rodina is also an achievement given how well Zhenya is doing for a woman recently impregnated and taking care of a baby She also won a round in 50K + H Kazan again with Kremen Some more great news is that she reached a Career High of 245

But the best news happened today In the 1st Round of Qualifying at WTA Tashkent, Sasha routed Valentyna Ivakhnenko 6-2 6-1 who has recently been in good form, making the Final of a 50K and having chances to win it and having many good runs at big tournaments such as 75 Donetsk and consistency at 25K Level. Sasha next plays Tetyana Arefyeva who Valentyna beat last week so here is a wonderful opportunity for her to gain 10 Points and Qualify for the MD of a WTA event If she gets a WC she could get an extra 30 Points plus we may get to see her on a stream She always brings her best tennis at WTA events so let's hope she can Qualify

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #247
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Valentyna would be too tough but Aliaksandra proved me wrong. Tanya is beatable, hopefully Sasha qualifies!

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #248
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie_R View Post
I thought Valentyna would be too tough but Aliaksandra proved me wrong. Tanya is beatable, hopefully Sasha qualifies!
We need to expand her fan base

Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #249
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
We need to expand her fan base
Indeed. If she can score some big wins here, she'll gain a lot of fans quickly.

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #250
country flag chingching

Sasha lost to Tetyana Arefyeva in Tashkent FQR 1-6 6-1 6-3 She seems to be allergic to WTA MDs

Anyway, on a brighter note, Sasha beat promising recently turned 14 Year old Russian Amina Anshba in the 1st Round of Batumi 25K 6-2 6-3 Although the score probably could/should have been more one sided, it's good for her to get the win And next is Orlova or Pirazhenka She has a good shot for a SF as well with presumably Ivakhnenko Or maybe a Final with Kozlova/Kremen Or even a title I really thought after the beginning of the year that Sasha would be winning these tournaments easily by now And she's still not in the best form but let's hope she improves with matches

Also, Sasha is playing Doubles as Top Seeds with Ilona Kremen They won their 1st Round against Eraydin/Steinherr 6-3 4-6 10-7 Hopefully another Doubles title

Once again, Sasha's schedule is stuffed up and she is not only not playing 50K Telavi or 25K Fergana next week, but she'd not playing at all for the next 2 She is very confusing sometimes

Old Oct 20th, 2013, 11:38 AM   #251
country flag chingching

Sash is back in action this week in 100K Poitiers Qualifying
She is 6th Seed and won her 1st Round 6-0 6-1 It will be interesting to see, if she can get past Dubois in FQR, how she will do in such a strong field

I don't think she will make Australian Open Qualies and to tell you the truth, I am really surprised, shocked and angry, that her ranking has barely gone up since Tallinn given that she had no points to defend

Still she has Nantes 50K + H next week and then 50K Istanbul before presumably 25K Minsk

If she can just defend those 50 Points and maybe gain 30 she will be enough in the range for it to be worth making a trip but unless she is around 220, it's too risky

Anyway, if she can Qualify in here, Nantes and Istanbul that's already at least 21 Points plus more if she can win a round or more at one of them Then if she can make SFs in Minsk her ranking will not go down but she will need to play some more tournaments to get it into that nice range

EDIT: Sasha won her Round 2 of Qualies today 1 and 1 She is so good on Indoor Hard
I can't believe she has only played 1 tournament on it so far this year (IIRC) She is undefeated since Minsk last year on it Can't believe I didn't realize that until now

Anyway, the 4 Points is nice and now against Dubois (who won 1 and 0 against South :scared) for a spot in MD I wonder who she'll play Doubles with

Last edited by chingching : Oct 20th, 2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old Oct 21st, 2013, 11:33 AM   #252
country flag chingching

Sasha won 4-6 6-2 6-2
I was disappointed after she lost her 1st Set Breaks but she bounced back well in the 2nd winning a marathon game at 2-2 and then pulling away
Hopefully the Qualifier vs Qualifier placement as she can beat all of the other Qualifiers (Seguel, Kozlova/Hesse or Melichar/Savinykh) And there is a 50% chance she will get it And then Donna

OMG I just realised that her matchw as on a stream and I didn't say I will never forgive myself especially with teh quality Anyway, she could play Dubois again That would be great Also in Doubles vs FOmina/Shakovets so let's see how she does finally against some Top Players, maybe even Top 100!! Her first?

Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 04:13 PM   #253
country flag jimmy55313

jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all jimmy55313 is a name known to all

Sasha wins again.. and now onto Minella, who might be a challenge
jimmy55313 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 01:52 PM   #254
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha's playing right now and it's streamed

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 08:07 PM   #255
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all KapitalL is a name known to all

Played a great match again. Ive watched her the other day against Dubois, kind of liked her game but wasn't sure how good some of her shots were as Dubois looked pretty poor to me.
Mandy started well today but she got outplayed in the rallies early on and totaly lost her way as match went on. Sasha kept her level all the way, nice to see.

She seems to have a pretty smart game, goes dtl a lot with her bh and can hit winners but also great ds, and some angled shots,..you can see she thinks out there and has certain, maybe uncommon, patterns of play that does well and are very effective, at least at this level. I actually fancy her chances against Parmentier as its a pretty similar matchup to Dubois or Mandy, gl
KapitalL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote