*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 249 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #3721
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

If people were smart, they'd just petition Nike for better outfits for Vika.

We shall need some Grandmarenka powers today against Pennetta. No shades of the Dark Time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #3722
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
This is actually a really good point. But the plus for Vika is that it does take usually a very inform hard hitting player to actually beat her (examples being Serena, Maria, to a lesser extent Cibulkova). There is yet to be a really solid gameplan that everyone can apply to her (like with Wozniacki) which shows a way to beat her everytime.

I don't think there will be an easy way to beat her either, she's too adaptable unlike Caro.
No doubt there is no simple masterplan to beat Vika, but attacking her serve makes a lot sense. It also seems more players use Vika´s own ROS tactics against her and try to return deep through the middle. Noticed a few times Vika´s footwork is not ready and she leaks short balls from there that the opponents can attack. Now just an aggressive ROS doesn´t guarantee you victory, but it is a strategy Vika needs to handle in the future and tbh, if she can develop a 20-30% better serve because of it, she´d be in great shape for the next few years.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #3723
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

Is Vika injured? Vika's odds have near trebled in the space of about 30 minutes. Hundreds of thousands opposing her...
ozza is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:46 PM   #3724
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

What?
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:49 PM   #3725
country flag ozza

ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute ozza has a reputation beyond repute

There is seemingly an infinite supply of money willing to oppose her at crazy odds. No-one is doing that unless they know something. They better be wrong .
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #3726
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Where ?? William Hill and bet 365 give 1.22.. nothing special
Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:56 PM   #3727
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
Where ?? William Hill and bet 365 give 1.22.. nothing special
Go to an exchange. Bookies are always slow because they have retirement protection.

Last edited by ozza : Sep 6th, 2013 at 06:05 PM.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #3728
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Ok, it's time!!
GOOD LUCK, VICTORIA!!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3729
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
There is seemingly an infinite supply of money willing to oppose her at crazy odds. No-one is doing that unless they know something. They better be wrong .
Great another Indian wells/Miami/Wimbledon moment before her match. Let hope this time it works out better. But i agree, very suspicious when the odds start to change a lot.

Good luck Vika, final in sight!
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3730
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozza View Post
Is Vika injured? Vika's odds have near trebled in the space of about 30 minutes. Hundreds of thousands opposing her...
1.35 seems fair. I don´t think Pennetta is a good match-up at all. She hasn´t dropped a set yet either. More likely that people feel Pennetta is a good bet at 5.0-6.0. If she drifted to 1.5, I´d be concerned.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:27 PM   #3731
country flag Patrick345

Mouratoglou telling Pennetta to go after Vika´s serve.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:29 PM   #3732
country flag ozza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
1.35 seems fair. I don´t think Pennetta is a good match-up at all. She hasn´t dropped a set yet either. More likely that people feel Pennetta is a good bet at 5.0-6.0. If she drifted to 1.5, I´d be concerned.

Its gone somewhat normal now. It's the approx £500k that out of nowhere decided it wanted to oppose her that is somewhat worrying. There are a number of theories you can take from this, but that's not normal.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #3733
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Lets gooooo Vika
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #3734
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
No doubt there is no simple masterplan to beat Vika, but attacking her serve makes a lot sense. It also seems more players use Vika´s own ROS tactics against her and try to return deep through the middle. Noticed a few times Vika´s footwork is not ready and she leaks short balls from there that the opponents can attack. Now just an aggressive ROS doesn´t guarantee you victory, but it is a strategy Vika needs to handle in the future and tbh, if she can develop a 20-30% better serve because of it, she´d be in great shape for the next few years.
I'd love to see Vika play her cloned self to see if either can hold serve in the match
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:21 PM   #3735
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Wow, couldn't see the match so no idea about quality. But another grand slam final!! Very happy!
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread