how would you like maria to end 2013??? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:16 AM   #1
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute
how would you like maria to end 2013???

it's more like wishful thinking at this point. her website already shows a summary of her 2013 season but still....

would you rather maria come back and play through the asian swing AND the YEC

or

skip one tournament (which one?) and show up at the YEC

or

skip both tokyo and beijing and show up in istanbul ready to raise hell!!!

or

nurse the "shoulder" through the end of the year and comeback at the aussie open 2014
malarkist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #2
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how would you like maria to end 2013???

just recover and get healthy.
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #3
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #4
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

me too really. just didnt get enough maria this year
and i need my fix!
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:42 AM   #5
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

In my bed.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:20 AM   #6
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Just take care of that shoulder and come back strong in 2014. But I wouldn't object to a scenario where she makes her comeback at the YEC and ends up winning the entire thing, I must admit.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:44 AM   #7
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Just take care of that shoulder and come back strong in 2014. But I wouldn't object to a scenario where she makes her comeback at the YEC and ends up winning the entire thing, I must admit.
Oh that would be awesome, and she nearly did the same in 2007....
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #8
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Imagine Maria coming back at the YEC, playing terrific tennis all the way to the final, just to lose to Serena in 3 tight sets. Then won the AO in 2014 beating Serena on her way to the title, just like what she did in 2008
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #9
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas View Post
And be ready for AO or maybe even for Brisbane
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #10
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
In my bed.
Is your last name Dimitrov?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Imagine Maria coming back at the YEC, playing terrific tennis all the way to the final, just to lose to Serena in 3 tight sets. Then won the AO in 2014 beating Serena on her way to the title, just like what she did in 2008
That year didn't end too well did it?
domon17th is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #11
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

At this point, I just want her to continue rehab and get healthy for 2014. Don't want her to rush and play YEC unless she's certain she's recovered fully. And then freakin play Brisbane finally
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #12
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I do not care what she does.....I just want it to make me feel like she is confident and sure of everything she is doing. I honestly do not have that feeling right now...last time I had it was right before the French open.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 07:19 PM   #13
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Max already told the press that she will pull out Tokyo and Beijing

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #14
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Is your last name Dimitrov?
No, but he can join her on my mattress as well.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #15
country flag malarkist

i'm still hopinh for an appearance at the YEC.

please please. i hope im not alone in this. lol!