Cristina Dinu - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #121
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cristina Dinu

IIRC in that Petkovic match, Andrea was sick and had informed the umpire that she was gonna request the trainer to come during the next break. So her running out of the court wasn't that unexpected. But I agree that Radwanska (it was her opponent if I'm correct) should have been awarded the game. A similar incident happened with Ivanovic who took a (bathroom?) break out of the blue and when she came back the umpire told her that all the points that should have been played while she was away were given to her opponent.
Djezonfly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #122
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Idk, maybe you're right

Anyways, she's in Sofia this week. Hope she does better

25K Sofia (BUL), MD:

(5)Cristina Dinu (ROU)
v Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU)
(Q)Hilda Melander (SWE) v (Q)Michaela Boev (BEL)
Dia Evtimova (BUL) v Polina Vinogradova (RUS)
Isabella Shinikova (BUL) v (2)Kristina Kucova (SVK)
Belle de Jour is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #123

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

25K Sofia (BUL), R32:

(5)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. Laura-Ioana Andrei (ROU) 60 16 63
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #124
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

New highest rank for Cristina - 197 WTA - is this the first time she is in top 200?

Last edited by grs : Sep 10th, 2013 at 12:57 PM.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #125

Yeap, first time
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #126

25K Sofia (BUL), R16:

(5)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. (Q)Hilda Melander (SWE) 63 67(6) 62

Messy, as usual, but Cristina gets the job done
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #127
country flag soimu

soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all soimu is a name known to all

Congrats !
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu A.Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2013, 03:19 PM   #128
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Looks as if all these chicks automatically hit the panic button these days when it's TB time.

Whatever, onwards!
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #129

25K Sofia (BUL), QF:

(2)Kristina Kucova (SVK) d. (5)Cristina Dinu (ROU) 63 36 61

Two months ago she was beating Kucova in straight sets, today it was just too much to take. But this is hardly a surprise after yesterday's match against Melander.
Old Sep 16th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #130

25K Dobrich (BUL), MD:

(5)Anne Schaefer (GER) v (LL)Lisanne van Riet (NED)
Dia Evtimova (BUL) v (wc)Ani Vangelova (BUL)
(SE)Gioia Barbieri (ITA) v (wc)Vincenza Ciraolo (ITA)
(3)Cristina Dinu (ROU) v (Q)Nastja Kolar (SLO)

Hai Cristina!
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #131

25K Dobrich (BUL), R32:

(3)Cristina Dinu (ROU) d. (Q)Nastja Kolar (SLO) 63 63
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 12:14 PM   #132
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute Djezonfly has a reputation beyond repute

Battle of the brats
Old Sep 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #133
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, what has happened to Kolar? She played WTA events at the age of 16 and looked like a lock for the Top 100 in a couple of years, but she is stagnating badly.
Well, not as bad as Elena Bogdan, but disappointing as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djezonfly View Post
Battle of the brats
That one match in Bad Gastein where she wasted tons of MPs smacking one racket after another.

I watched that because I was bored in summer back in the day. I haven't seen such a nutter since.
She never fully recovered, might be a case for the 'one point which changed everything' thread on GM now.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #134
country flag Djezonfly
Wimbledon Champion

I think she even threw her racquet in the stands at some point, or was it another match ?
Old Sep 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #135

25K Dobrich (BUL), R16:

(3)Cristina Dinu (ROU)
d. (SE)Gioia Barbieri (ITA) 64 63