Mirjana's summer 2013 campaign - Page 28 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #406
country flag qwertytx

qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold qwertytx is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mirjana's summer 2013 campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
Doug Adler, one of the announces for the stream of this match, was clueless about Lucic's recent play. At one point he said, "Where have you been Mirjana Lucic" like she hadn't played since the '90's or something. He then said that since she is ranked 118 in singles, she must not have much confidence, as if your singles ranking has anything to do with your standing in doubles. By his rationale, Strebotnik would have no confidence and would suck at doubles. LOL.
I kind of agree with him, from the standpoint that she is primarily a singles player who has a modest ranking. She isn't confident and although she has had some good doubles results I don't think she will ever be a great doubles player like Srebotnik. Miki can't stand there and hit 10 crosscourt forehands without making an error, and it's harder for her to hit an outright winner in doubles. I do enjoy seeing her doubles success with JJ because the prize money helps extend her career and she does more match practice in doubles when she loses early in singles.
qwertytx is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:27 PM   #407
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

lucic fist round quebec vs. fichman moonballs queen. Probly to play Safarova next if she beats moonballs.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #408
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmm dont like that draw.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #409
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
lucic fist round quebec vs. fichman moonballs queen. Probly to play Safarova next if she beats moonballs.
saw fichman play at U.S. Open qualifying. Total backboard. But, Mirjana should be able to hit through her on the pretty fast indoor courts of Quebec City. Safarova against Lucic indoors would be very interesting.
SERVivor is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #410
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SERVivor View Post
saw fichman play at U.S. Open qualifying. Total backboard. But, Mirjana should be able to hit through her on the pretty fast indoor courts of Quebec City. Safarova against Lucic indoors would be very interesting.
+1 on everything
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #411
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

i saw fichman in qualifying too. miki should be able to handle her rather easily on this fast surface. i though fichman was very annoying
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #412
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
i saw fichman in qualifying too. miki should be able to handle her rather easily on this fast surface. i though fichman was very annoying
fichman dos not grunt no scream but puts out long moan OOOHhhhng! on her moonballs like goat with the fever. no idea what lucic will be able to do with sharon. Like usual everying depend on lucic bring some actual game to court. Draws good draws bad draws dont mean nothing no more we all saw that with us open wimbledon. Just can lucic bring the brain to this matches. Good chance top 100 next few weeks if she controls her bad shot decisions little bit.
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #413
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

Would love to see Mirjana play doubles at smaller tournaments.
Hope she could maybe pair up with some good player like Safarova/Mladenovic/Mattek...
Old Sep 7th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #414
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Fichman gets everything back...that's gonna be frustrating for Miki.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 08:25 AM   #415
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Fichman will up her usual 24 ball bounce to 36 before serving. I watched her recent match against Date-Krumm and all she did was slow the game down and argue and complain about everything, trying to intimidate line judges and the umpire. Instantly unlikeable .
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #416
country flag KingOfSwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdelaney View Post
Fichman will up her usual 24 ball bounce to 36 before serving. I watched her recent match against Date-Krumm and all she did was slow the game down and argue and complain about everything, trying to intimidate line judges and the umpire. Instantly unlikeable .
wont be able slow down lucic forehand if mirjana playing good tennis. Fichman very squat girl w no chin and angry with life. lucic tall blond sexiness will piss her off so she bounce 40 times the balls before serve and hit all groundstroke as lobs every one of them. Fichman wta pic nice though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Troll-Doll-4...-/271273355866
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #417
ajmo!

Playing doubles with Castano. Not really happy with partner
Wish she played with Ajla
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #418
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
Playing doubles with Castano. Not really happy with partner
Wish she played with Ajla
An Ajla-Mirjana team would have been perfect.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #419
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

castano? i guess i'm happy she's playing, but ajla/lucic would be awesome
Old Sep 9th, 2013, 04:11 AM   #420
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Mirjana up to #36 in doubles this week. She's now the top Croatian doubles player.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote