US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 01:01 AM   #211
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
watch the video twice..it's a different feeling seeing Dani winning using her talent

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:52 AM   #212
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

i feel that if she play like "i have nothing to lose against Vika" she can win, it is something what Vika doesn´t like playing against Daniela, just look at their H2H, when Daniela is playing great, Vika has a problem with her, hopefully Daniela will serve as yesterday

QF! i am so happy and sometimes i want to punch myself in the face for not believing Daniela

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 01:43 PM   #213
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Dani being interviewed by Sugiyama after her win, old friends reunited

Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:03 PM   #214
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

I wanna see her interview with sugiyama!!!!! that would be the best thing ever!! i miss this partnership so much (
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:55 PM   #215
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Hantuyama
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #216
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

So, Azarenka it is. She didn't look too impressive today but she seemed to be really tight and nervous so there's no guarantee that Dani will have it easy as a result. I'm happier with that than Ivanovic because Dani always seems to at least trouble Azarenka, and I can't stand her losing to Ana, especially on her biggest match for a long time.

Plus, if by some miracle Dani does win, we'd never heard the end of it if her path to the final was Sanchez-Duval-Glushko-Riske-Ivanovic-Pennnetta. Beating the world number 2 and last year's runner up would at least shut a couple of people up.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:40 PM   #217
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

poorly playing Azarenka next, Daniela is bad match up for Vika IMO.

i think this is the best chance to get Major final for Daniela

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:56 PM   #218
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of

i just keep thinking about her 08 draw at the aus open
which was King, Cornet, Ruano-Pascal, Kirilenko, A.Radwanska (before she was good), Ivanovic
So im so happy she doesnt have the chance for Ana to end her journey again! and daniela had the pressure then as the 9th seed, this time she can really just enjoy it

She can go out free hitting in tomorrow's quarter final, she has nothing to lose unlike the Aus Open, so im just really hoping for a high quality match, at least she can prove how much she deserves to still be at this stage of a grand slam like we all believe
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM   #219
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

I personally would rather have played Ana. You just need to look at the Cincy tournament to see that Vika can go from utter rubbish to beating Serena in the blink of an eye. Plus,she is a big match performer,which can't really be said for Ivanovic. Daniela hasn't faced a stellar returner so far in this tournament,and even whilst the rest of her game was disintegrating around her,Vika's returns remained top notch.

She has a chance though-I'll be watching avidly in the hope she can take it.
Nalby fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:01 PM   #220
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

I believe in Dani against Vika. Also something that annoys me... when we're talking about Daniela, there really isn't such a thing as a "cakewalk draw" or an easy road to a certain round. Yes, her draw was lightened because of Stosur and Kvitova losing, but at times Daniela can be unpredictable with ridiculous loses to unknowns. Just has been on my mind. But anyway, if Vika plays like she did today, and Daniela plays Peak and serves 15 aces again
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #221
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
1378257539104.jpg

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #222
country flag illusyve
I'll Hold My Breath

illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of illusyve has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie's View Post
If you check the Tournament Overall Ladies stats, Daniela is clearly the best player till the QFs

Too scary and early to say... if she somehow passes Azarenka/Ivanovic, she will face Pennetta/Vinci for a place into the Final!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
Same ace as Bartoli vs Lisicki to close it.
Same draw as Bartoli
You two are making me nervous

I think it's definitely just a nothing to lose moment for Daniela now, first time she is playing above her seeding this tournament The H2H isn't as lopsided as vs. Ana although I do agree that Vika has mastered winning ugly and is very mentally tough which could be challenging.

Rooting for you Daniela!

chakvetadze | hantuchova | henin | jankovic | safina djokovic | gasquet | hewitt | kohlschreiber | safin

suicide rogers cup 2011 champ.

illusyve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:02 PM   #223
country flag Tipp

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
This was actually a really interesting press conference, some good answers from Dani, worth a watch: http://www.usopen.org/en_US/video/20...relatedcontent
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:21 PM   #224
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

I definitely think Daniela can beat Vika. Whether it will happen, I just don't know. Anything could happen. I feel there's more chance of victory than I did at IW earlier this year.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #225
country flag *O.R*

*O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute *O.R* has a reputation beyond repute

Pome Dani!

Petrova _ Stosur _ Kuznetsova _ Kanepi _ Rybarikova _ Makarova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Sharapova _ Vesnina _ Hantuchova _ Flipkens _ Jankovic _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Lucic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Hercog _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele
*O.R* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote