Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 125 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 07:30 AM   #1861
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Victoria is a real looker. She should have been an actress

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1862
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

There are a lot of picture on http://vk.com/album-33614551_178961122
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #1863
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika Azarenka (US Open 2013 R4 Match)

Eva Asderaki & Victoria Azarenka

Last edited by Exordes : Sep 3rd, 2013 at 06:59 PM.
Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 09:45 PM   #1864
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #1865
country flag Jole6

Jole6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone put downblouse of Vika in the match with Ivanovic, Wozniak, there were a lot of them. If not, just put any downblouse pics of Vika where you can see her tits.
Jole6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #1866
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Some new photos from the US Open R4 Match:

Victoria Azarenka & Ana Ivanovic

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #1867
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

Everytime I see her, I start missing my hair being long.
Vikaa
Braids are the best thing in the world
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:23 AM   #1868
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka (US Open 2013 Quarterfinal)

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:06 PM   #1869
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Q: Are you concerned about the slow starts, two matches in a row?

V: No. I'm chill.

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #1870
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Love her cool!
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 08:15 AM   #1871
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1872
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Fangirling over chocolate and coffee. That's our girl.
hurricanejeanne is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #1873
country flag Jimmie48
Live at the Rainbow!

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
Vika's channeling John Bender from the Breakfast Club

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 09:12 PM   #1874
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka (US Open 2013 SF Match)

Victoria Azarenka & Flavia Pennetta

Last edited by Exordes : Sep 6th, 2013 at 09:51 PM.
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 09:55 PM   #1875
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exordes View Post

Vika Azarenka (US Open 2013 SF Match)

Pure relief and happyness!!
VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote