Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:29 AM   #1411
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

so cute. see how impatient vika was made me smile. she always can't wait to get to courts.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 07:46 PM   #1412
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka interview after her R4 match

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 09:27 PM   #1413
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka vs Ana Ivanovic - US Open 2013 R4 Match
(Highlights)

Old Sep 4th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #1414
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

US Open 2013
PC after R4 WIN against Ana Ivanovic

VIK! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:34 AM   #1415
country flag Exordes

2013 US Open - ESPN Tease for Sept. 4, 2013

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #1416
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka vs Daniela Hantuchova - US Open 2013 Quarter Final (Highlights)

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #1417
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

ESPN studio interview

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #1418
country flag Exordes

Victoria Azarenka vs Daniela Hantuchova - US Open 2013 Quarter Final
(Full Match)

Old Sep 5th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #1419
country flag VIK!

VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of VIK! has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
ESPN studio interview

Party-Urkel..
So the Nickelback-phase is fortunately over..
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #1420
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

I couldnt find a full match video for Vika vs Ana Did anyone find it?

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #1421
country flag VIK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
I couldnt find a full match video for Vika vs Ana Did anyone find it?
It would be already here..
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 09:20 AM   #1422
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Inside the life - Behind the scenes of Wilson

mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #1423
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all

Vika - Daniela

Can't find whole match either
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1424
country flag joshum

check this one out on the ESPN, short video on how she got her backhand working!

http://espn.go.com/tennis/usopen13/s...ach-semifinals
Old Sep 6th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #1425
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIK! View Post
It would be already here..
No jus the highlights. Even I visited Ana's forum to find out

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel View Post
Vika - Daniela

Can't find whole match either
Full match link is posted in #1417

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote