Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM   #61
country flag mariel

mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all mariel is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka Outfits Thread - 2013

That looks better than we thought what her outfit would be.
I like this one.
mariel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 01:40 AM   #62
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Wow nice stuff! Pink really suits her.
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 05:29 AM   #63
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

all pink!

http://www.nikeblog.com/2013/08/01/n...pparel-tennis/
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #64
country flag Kam6

Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice Kam6 is just really nice

Maybe it's not as nice as last year... but I thought it's gonna be worse like it!
Kam6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 03:11 AM   #65
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

vika' s gonna totally rock this outfit!
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 09:09 PM   #66
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

More pics of her US Open dress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
A better look at Azarenka's 2 piece outfit:

Top:

Skirt:
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 03:37 AM   #67
country flag joshum

she didnt' wear this grey-pink shoes, i saw her with them during practice, but then she switched to a black ones with pink shoe laces. i wonder why.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 07:41 AM   #68
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

She picked them because she felt that the black shoes may bring her good luck I guess?
I love this pair, they're dashing and cool.
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:21 AM   #69
country flag tsmile789

tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all tsmile789 is a name known to all

That outfit would look x100000 better with the black mini skirt, that old grandma baggy skirt looks hideous.
tsmile789 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #70
country flag joshum

yesss, black mini skirt would be delicious with the black shoes... oh well. nike better puts some thoughts into vika's outfit, cos she is the one to last.
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #71
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Will Vika ditch that skirt for the next match? I certainly wish and hope she does

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #72
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed..the upper part of the dress is fine but that skirt just screams Grandma... the black one is much better

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #73
country flag Helaena

Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of Helaena has much to be proud of

i really agree with everyone here, the skirt is hideous and so unflattering, i wish she will switch to the black skirt, it will perfectly match to her black shoes.

i think the grey skirt was off as she had black shoes on
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM   #74
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka's Studio Essentials

Exordes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:23 PM   #75
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

Her gear and casual wear looks good. Now, if Nike could just do something about her tennis outfits!
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote