*Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4. - Page 245 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:06 AM   #3661
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: *Vika Azarenka Cheering Thread* - Vikalume 4.

So disappointing- got up early to watch and then rain, rain, rain, canceled. Tomorrow's match is 5:00AM for me. Think I will record it and hope ESPN doesn't switch to a doubles match.

During the rain delay, CBS was showing deciding tiebreakers from past years. Vika's game style seems very similar to Monica Seles in her tiebreaker against Capriati- stand tight to the baseline and drive ground strokes from both sides corner to corner relentlessly. Hope Vika can get the same results!
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:35 AM   #3662
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

The timeslot would be good if I didn't have commitments tomorrow morning/afternoon.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:50 AM   #3663
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Won't be able to watch it...
GL Vika!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 05:49 AM   #3664
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

fucking bitches I hate them USO organizers. They are treating Vika in a very unfair way. Giving two Armstrong slots while that stupid pusher plays two night sessions and now this...jus unbelievable I hope she wins the tournament and makes them eat crow

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka

Last edited by LUVMIRZA : Sep 3rd, 2013 at 06:34 AM.
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:33 AM   #3665
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
Won't be able to watch it...
GL Vika!!
Me neither.

Good luck anyway!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:49 AM   #3666
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
fucking bitches I hate them USO organizers. They are treating Vika in a very unfair way. Giving two Armstrong slots while that stupid pusher plays two night sessions and now this...jus unbelievable I hope she wins the tournament and makes them eat crow
I am so with you!
joshum is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 02:30 PM   #3667
country flag Hyacinth
Only Vika

Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all Hyacinth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
+1
I waited for whole night last night.
Today's the birthday of Rainbow, how did they celebrate that? Helicopter?

RedFoo ‏@RedFoo 6h

Wow!!!! what a surprise from my baby! vichka35 http://instagram.com/p/dygAngizLE/
Hyacinth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3668
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Good luck Vika!
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:05 PM   #3669
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
So Ivanovic, Hantuchova, Vinci/Pennetta for the final.

4-2 against Ivanovic (1-1 on hardcourts, won last match in three sets)
2-2 against Hantuchova (1-2 on hardcourts, won last match in straights, but 1-4 down in first)
1-1 against Pennetta (0-1 on hardcourts)
3-0 against Vinci (1-0 on hardcourts)
This makes her draw look alot harder now.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:34 PM   #3670
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

okay ivanovic. done and dusted

with the way shes playing
both of her upcoming opponents
will be tough.

potentially could lose to either.
but i dont think that she
will.

the problem is now, how does she beat serena
with this form?
i dont know.

she did it in cincinatti
somehow
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #3671
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Idk what has turned her serve from serviceable into an absolute joke, but they really should figure it out. It brings her whole game down.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:40 PM   #3672
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

My poor heart. Please work on your serve Vika. Thank you for finally coming through.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:47 PM   #3673
country flag altheoaf

Wow, the haters are out in force in GM. Keep pressing them Vika.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM   #3674
country flag viktoria,neveri

viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all viktoria,neveri is a name known to all

we should be happy
vika can win so many matches
not playing anywhere near her best.

because what happens when she finally starts getting back to that level?
viktoria,neveri is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:50 PM   #3675
country flag garwe

garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of garwe has much to be proud of

Have not seen the match yet, will do it soon, guess it will be interesting from your comments .

But regardless she seems to find a way to win. 40-4 now this year which is outstanding. Great with quarter final.
garwe is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread