Showtime Drama: "Homeland" - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #121
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Showtime Drama: "Homeland"

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
When is season 3 due?
September 29th!

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #122
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

just finfished watching season 2, and i can understand people's mixed feelings in this thread, i had them, too. of course i was on the edge of my seat many times again, and i for one like the strangeness and complexity of the relationship between carrie and brody. but there were many things that seemed just too unbelievable and convoluted. for example peter quinn, who should kill brody, decides not to do so when he sees him pray by the lake because "he only kills bad guys"...? that was such a cop-out. i also didn't like that actor rupert friend, i thought he did one of the worse jobs on this show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
She's a good actress. The part where she stood up for muslims in the class was her best moment. Showed signs of confidence etc, then after the car crash incident she became a total trainwreck. It's just poor writing. I didn't get the point of that storyline at all.
i didn't in the beginning, neither, it was like: even more woe for this family?! but then the writers managed to intertwine dana's personal story with the bigger, political picture. the girl wants to do the right thing, but ther surroundings prohibit her from doing just that. i think that was interesting and not irrelevant at all, because it made her see her family (and mike) in a whole new light.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #123
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute Punky has a reputation beyond repute

i never watched that show? i know its based on israeli show names Kidnapped/חטופים

is it any good? never saw any version..

Hug it out as long as it takes, people
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 10:53 AM   #124
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

The first episode for season 3 has leaked
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 04:04 PM   #125
country flag hablo

hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute hablo has a reputation beyond repute

Season one was way better than season two imo.

And that storyline with Brody's daughter getting into that accident with that boyfriend was dumb dumb dumb...

GO all Canuck players GO
hablo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 11:55 PM   #126
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eck View Post
The first episode for season 3 has leaked
Wow, I totally thought this was going to be an intentional "leak" (Dexter's done this several times over the years in order to build hype), but judging by the editing, I'd say this was not the case. I bet whoever let this get out will be in trouble. LOLing @ "crater" written over the green screen.
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #127
country flag Skyechan8

Skyechan8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Homeland Season 3 has leaked online.

-----------------------------------------
IBELIEVEDVDS.COM: Homeland 2 australia
Skyechan8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 08:37 AM   #128
country flag eck
Esmerelda

eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute eck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
Wow, I totally thought this was going to be an intentional "leak" (Dexter's done this several times over the years in order to build hype), but judging by the editing, I'd say this was not the case. I bet whoever let this get out will be in trouble. LOLing @ "crater" written over the green screen.
It took me a while to figure out wtf was going on but in the end I was in stitches when I figured it out
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #129
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckyle. View Post
Yeah I saw in the notes that it was a pre post-production leak. So a lot of edits to make, so thought I'd wait.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 12:41 AM   #130
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Another best actress Emmy for my goddess Claire Danes.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #131
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

I think season 2 was better than season 1
Season 1 was building up the characters. In season 2 we more or less know the characters, so the focus was more on the storyline.
I don't think Peter Quinn gave up on killing Brody for altruistic reasons. There must be more to it.
Can't wait to see how Saul copes with his new role in season 3
It's gonna be interesting to see what they have planned for Carrie and Brody and where Brody's family goes from here. The season 3 trailer only suggests things about Dana. Haven't seen Jessica and Mike in the trailer.

Anyone seen the leaked version?
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #132
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to power re-watch the second season to get properly ready for the new season.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #133
country flag prima donna

prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of prima donna has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Season one was way better than season two imo.

And that storyline with Brody's daughter getting into that accident with that boyfriend was dumb dumb dumb...
Agreed. They need to get rid of the kids
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25th, 2013, 06:59 PM   #134
country flag homogenius

homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute homogenius has a reputation beyond repute

great show except for the fact they gave too much importance to Brody's family.These moments are useless most of the time and excessively slowing down the whole thing
Claire Danes may be too hysterical at times, but overall she is doing a briliant job imho
homogenius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2013, 02:38 PM   #135
country flag MH0861

MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute MH0861 has a reputation beyond repute

So, what did we think of the premiere?

I must have forgotten too much from S2 but I found the entire premiere confusing in parts, and quite boring/uninteresting in others. Hope it picks back up.
MH0861 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote