Allez Aravane en 2013!!! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 27th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #196
country flag WhatTheDeuce

WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute WhatTheDeuce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vahid1367 View Post
At the end of the year she goes on an Asian Tour with her band "Aravane Palace"
She's fine. She's training peacefully with Virginie Razzano in LibourneStSeurin, a little city in the South of France.
-------------------------------
this info gathered from twitter yesterday.
Never come

WhatTheDeuce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #197
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Quote:
At the end of the year she goes on an Asian Tour with her band "Aravane Palace"
She's fine. She's training peacefully with Virginie Razzano in LibourneStSeurin, a little city in the South of France.
-------------------------------
this info gathered from twitter yesterday.
Who did right it?
[62]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2013, 03:23 PM   #198
country flag vahid1367

vahid1367 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Français View Post
Who did right it?
as far as i know she was in a camp with other players about 2weeks ago in france,after that this week a read a article about her and she was demanded gilles simon and florent serra as training partner but she finally training with razzano ,the article said.
vahid1367 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #199
country flag vahid1367

Aravane Rezai veut « Revenir dans le top 10 » et annonce avoir recommencé à s'entrainer avec son père

http://www.leprogres.fr/sports/2013/...dans-le-top-10
Old Aug 14th, 2013, 01:57 PM   #200
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aravane Rezai veut « Revenir dans le top 10 » et annonce avoir recommencé à s'entrainer avec son père

http://www.leprogres.fr/sports/2013/...dans-le-top-10
What did she say?
[65]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 12:18 PM   #201
country flag TheJoh

Aravane did't play US OPEN. Wait Asian tounaments. Interestingly she will take part on ITF tourn. or WTA( will get wild card)?
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:12 PM   #202
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

No news at all. Starting to get worried. I hope everything is OK with her.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 10:06 PM   #203
country flag vahid1367

aravane about 1/5 month ago in talk with persian media which ask her about her future told that she is coming back to france to train with her family after that this contact was existed untill now as far as i know .aravane and her brother and some other friends gathered and trained around their town.but i don now why she didnot participated any tournoments.but the news said she was training .she told 1month ago that she is deciding to come back to top ten and willing to do everything for that,and it is her major purpose in her life.after bartoli retirement she answered a question about her probable retirement and said ( peut être que tout simplement on ne la pas encore prise ).this is all i know and sorry about lating to ask your question

Last edited by vahid1367 : Aug 24th, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #204
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

What is going on?
Old Aug 24th, 2013, 10:53 PM   #205
country flag vahid1367

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
What is going on?
what what is going on?
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 03:03 PM   #206
kiriosh.

kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future kiriosh. has a brilliant future

Really miss her. I wonder what is happening...
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 06:27 PM   #207
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deliverance. View Post
Really miss her. I wonder what is happening...

We all do.

And the bad part is, there's no place to get info now, with aravanerezai.info gone, and Matt's site down too. I don't think much info comes from her twitter, either.

If anyone knows anything, I hope they will post it here. It's brutal, not knowing what is going on with her, or how she is doing.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM   #208
country flag TheJoh

Don't find her in ITF entry list
I think that some information there is in french newspapers and magazines
Can anyone give any information?
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #209
country flag TheJoh

I created thread in general messages
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=595505
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 06:02 PM   #210
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

Did it look to any of you that her body had just blown up like someone had filled it with air? She was much bigger for sure, but for some reason it didn't look like a natural weight gain?