US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune.. - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:46 PM   #196
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
I'm speechless...she did it..should have won in two sets but she knows we are watching so another set is better just ti show how great she is..nothing to lose between Azarenka and Ivanovic..I'm so happy..Congratulations Dani..and to us guys!!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:51 PM   #197
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: US OPEN 2013 New thread new fortune..

im so happy for daniela!!!! this is so well deserved cakewalk or not! i missed what she was saying in her interview, can someone let me know?? the stream was playing up and they flicked to tipsarevic and ferrer on tv
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:54 PM   #198
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Superb game, 15 aces, 46-22, totally deserved but could have done it in 2

And I lost 10€ yay
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:55 PM   #199
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

She said that the delay was hard for both even though Alison kept playing very well after it, and that she knew the match wouldn't have been easy since the great tournament Riske had. Then the interviewer mentioned that she closed out with her 15th ace and Dani said that she hasn't served like that in a long time and maybe something else
Anyway really happy, very good match by Dani except some little things, but who cares she got the W
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:57 PM   #200
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Loved that "C'mon, Vamos, Pome!" war-cry when she got the double break.

15 aces to 2 double faults, 81% won behind first serve, 46 winners to 22 errors. Amazing stats. Congrats Dani, you finally took advantage of a kind draw
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:01 PM   #201
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

Dani, Dani. after 11 years of fanaticism, you never fail to amaze me

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:03 PM   #202
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christork17 View Post
And I lost 10€ yay
I lost like 40, don't care
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:03 PM   #203
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She beat her deamons on 3rd set. She came up really nervous but didn't let this fly away from her hands! So happy for this!

Look what kind of stats she can have when her serve is on. Never seen 15 aces from Daniela. 1st time in 13 years! Almost perfect match! When she's focused, she's a big deal. Such a shame she shows up only for 2-3 matches per year.
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:06 PM   #204
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

If you check the Tournament Overall Ladies stats, Daniela is clearly the best player till the QFs

Too scary and early to say... if she somehow passes Azarenka/Ivanovic, she will face Pennetta/Vinci for a place into the Final!
Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:07 PM   #205
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

Same ace as Bartoli vs Lisicki to close it.
Same draw as Bartoli
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:28 PM   #206
country flag ohnoitsmchl

ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light ohnoitsmchl is a glorious beacon of light

Dani ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
ohnoitsmchl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:32 PM   #207
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Where has she been hiding that tennis all year? Best I've seen her play since she put that beatdown on Wozniacki at the French,so enjoyable to watch.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:01 AM   #208
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all

Daniela also said in her interview that she felt she could put the serve down anywhere which was great.
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:20 AM   #209
country flag Tipp

Well she kind of could, partially because Riske's positioning on the return was a mess.
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 12:29 AM   #210
country flag Christork17

Perfect last game