Vika's Photos thread vol.2 - Page 124 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #1846
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vika's Photos thread vol.2

Vika Azarenka (R2 Match US Open 2013)

Victoria Azarenka & Aleksandra Wozniak

Last edited by Exordes : Aug 30th, 2013 at 06:44 AM.
Exordes is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #1847
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Does that skirt looks a bit shorter than her first round match?

I was watching her first round match in youtube, man she looks so hot upclose The pink top suits her so well like the gray one from Beijing

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #1848
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMIRZA View Post
Does that skirt looks a bit shorter than her first round match?

I was watching her first round match in youtube, man she looks so hot upclose The pink top suits her so well like the gray one from Beijing
Yes I noticed that as well. I compared 2 nights, the skirt is shorter. First round, the Pink rim is on top, now second round the top rim became grey and pink rim flipped down. Think they alter for her. Shorter is better but I still don't like her wearing the skirt outside of her top. Nike team should really put her in shorts. She looks great in practice with ALL kind of shorts!
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #1849
country flag LUVMIRZA

LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute LUVMIRZA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Yes I noticed that as well. I compared 2 nights, the skirt is shorter. First round, the Pink rim is on top, now second round the top rim became grey and pink rim flipped down. Think they alter for her. Shorter is better but I still don't like her wearing the skirt outside of her top. Nike team should really put her in shorts. She looks great in practice with ALL kind of shorts!
Yep!! Good observation bro I still vote for that black skirt/shorts coz that pink top looks too good on her

2012 & 2013 USO Finalist - Chokerenka
LUVMIRZA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 02:13 PM   #1850
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

While I own a high waisted shirt myself, the fabric Nike used doesn't do anything for the style or for Vika. As Miffedmax said elsewhere it is like the resurrection of something from Yonex.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1851
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika's Hotel NYC
Hey guys, welcome to a #dayinthelife at the #usopen Every day starts with getting treatment by my physio #santacruzdave Now we go to practices! #vichka35

Practice Courts (1-5) - USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
We just got to Flushing Meadows! Practice Court 5 from now until at least midday! Come and watch! #usopen #dayinthelife #vichka35

(next to Vika is her physio Dave Matthews)

Just finished practice with my coach! Now to shower and change and then I do an autograph session with American Express!! #USOpen #dayinthelife

Last edited by Exordes : Aug 30th, 2013 at 05:41 PM.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 05:14 PM   #1852
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

That first pic. She looks so lazy.
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1853
country flag karub

karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold karub is a splendid one to behold

Victoria Azarenka during her Match on Day4 of the 2013 US Open August 29-2013 x11

Credit to Gollum
karub is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:08 PM   #1854
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Fan asked for a duck face pic.

Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 12:38 AM   #1855
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

2012 finalist and No. 2 seed Victoria Azarenka took over the 2013 US Open Instagram account!

http://2013.usopen.org/en_US/news/ar...omo=right_rail
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1856
country flag Exordes

USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
Waiting with my agent @meilen before we go to the @esurance booth to meet some fans #USOpen #dayinthelife @vichka35

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 04:20 PM   #1857
country flag Natural Joe

Vika warming up:

Old Aug 31st, 2013, 08:23 PM   #1858
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka (R3 Match US Open 2013)

Victoria Azarenka & Alize Cornet

Last edited by Exordes : Sep 1st, 2013 at 11:37 AM.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:17 PM   #1859
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka (US Open Practice in September 2013)

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 01:21 PM   #1860
country flag Exordes

Vika Azarenka (NikeWomen)