Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15 - Page 237 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:44 AM   #3541
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future
Re: Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameSetJJ View Post
Peng and some other girl.
Hsieh and Peng again.
Linguae^ is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 03:47 AM   #3542
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

JJ 4th on court 11
Potato is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:00 AM   #3543
country flag Empressive

Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future

Well, that was disappointing. Would be cool if Katya could stun everyone and shock both Li and Serena to make it to the final. With Ana's imminent beatdown tomorrow my USO is over Pls win doubles title
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:29 AM   #3544
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

How bad was Jelena ?
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:31 AM   #3545
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute

This scoreline
Cilla is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:36 AM   #3546
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post
How bad was Jelena ?
Really really bad! vs Stosur RG2010 bad. Na whipped the floor with her. Na was precise strong fast and all her balls went pretty deep. JJ on the other hand was not really moving that well(or i just imagined that), when her usual game flopped she started Error herself to the defeat.

I believe she made a mistake by choosing to serve first, Na was strong right off and returned pretty well what shocked JJ a bit. But Na´s return was pretty good and JJ wasn´t on returning well in the important times.
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:40 AM   #3547
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchTeTa View Post
Really really bad! vs Stosur RG2010 bad. Na whipped the floor with her. Na was precise strong fast and all her balls went pretty deep. JJ on the other hand was not really moving that well(or i just imagined that), when her usual game flopped she started Error herself to the defeat.

I believe she made a mistake by choosing to serve first, Na was strong right off and returned pretty well what shocked JJ a bit. But Na´s return was pretty good and JJ wasn´t on returning well in the important times.
I thought so too, I thought a lot of the times she was pulled wide she had the opportunity to do her counterpunching open stance BHDTL but she didn't really move her feet and just gave the floating BH slice. JJ tried to match Na's ballstriking when she should've been focused on making as few UE as possible and looking for an opening with the DTL shots

But it's easier said than done, JJ wasn't serving badly but Na was returning SO well! There were literally NO traces of ErrorNa.
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:42 AM   #3548
country flag Empressive

Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future Empressive has a brilliant future

Also I'm sure this has been mentioned but why was she standing so far behind the baseline to return She started of the rally way behind and Li never gave her chance to move in to the baseline at all. She must of thought she was playing Serena
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:45 AM   #3549
country flag Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidium View Post
Also I'm sure this has been mentioned but why was she standing so far behind the baseline to return She started of the rally way behind and Li never gave her chance to move in to the baseline at all. She must of thought she was playing Serena
She does this all the time now, it started during the clay season and was effective then, but this is a different surface. She was standing behind the baseline on Nara's 70 mph 2nd serves, it's really strange. I think it's sort of a Nadal like gameplan, just getting a deep return to start the point. It's not really effective honestly, JJ's groundstrokes are good enough to be aggressive on the return
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 05:51 AM   #3550
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

I guess It was smart to not lose sleep to watch this match.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 06:15 AM   #3551
country flag SchTeTa

SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of SchTeTa has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle Worker View Post

I guess It was smart to not lose sleep to watch this match.
Yes. I just woke up and I´m crashed!

And someone already mentioned it SHE NEEDS A TRAINER. If she wants to do anything "great" till she retires she needs someone to pusher her a bit more. Sanchez is now in atp I believe but no matter what she needs someone to get her on the constant track.

And I believe this is her worst lose of the season!
SchTeTa is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 08:13 AM   #3552
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the whole match, my GOD that was a quick match! That second set just FLEW by

Jelena didn't fight out there. Pretty sad to see. The couple of positives to take were the sublime BH winners (few and very far between though lul), and the passing shot to break for 5-3 but then she threw that all away and never won another game again.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:02 AM   #3553
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

God thanks, I sleep...poor JJ...

Jelena Jankovic - Empress of WTA

Serena Williams - Simply Serena; simply the best!
Saraya! is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 10:09 AM   #3554
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Glad I didn't stay up to watch this. Go get those curtains for the house, Jelena.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 11:11 AM   #3555
country flag -NAJ-

-NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute -NAJ- has a reputation beyond repute

She played bad but I'm not sad she had good tournament , R4 is solid. She had P on stings and Prince bag.... Strange...
-NAJ- is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread