US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela. - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #106
country flag eddyhanty

eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all eddyhanty is a name known to all
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Lost R1 to [Q] Petkovic in Cincinnati. Doubles going on.

Hi Daniela-is-mine, thanks for your updates. This is very depressing. From the livescores Daniela seemed to start off well but didn't take 3 bps opportunities late on..then once Halep broke Daniela capitulated.

In your opinion watching the match, was Daniela showing frustration at the match? Did she seem to care much? Do you feel Daniela looks as though she will hang her racket up after US Open for singles? I really hope not but it's very sad to see her lose this way. Thanks for your opinion, it's horrible to just sit and watch the livescores..
eddyhanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #107
country flag Tim_Danielafan6

Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of Tim_Danielafan6 has much to be proud of
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Lost R1 to [Q] Petkovic in Cincinnati. Doubles going on.

im so nervous to see her at the US open now!
Tim_Danielafan6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #108
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

This is more than pathetic now. On the one side, I feel really sorry for her. Trashing "yourself" here and there and make others laughing on you it's a very hard thing, specially when you do that for couple of $$$ (when you've already some millions on banks). On the other side, I believe she deserves this... Why on hell she doesn't call it to an end and trashing whatever remains from her glory/name or her few fans... It's not right neither for her nor for the 4-5 loyal people left (and all on this forum).

Despite the way Halep played, it's totally unaccepted to lose 2 and 1, specially when she had almost 5 days to recover and reconsider herself for the singles (and doubles), while Halep was still playing in Cinci.
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #109
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Trashing herself in New Haven. Disrespectful from Daniela.

I feel like she wanted it. But knew she wasn't getting herself going and the intensity wasn't getting going. So just did the best she could an threw in her first shit match of the summer. Didn't get out played or play the match poorly, just didn't play well. Simona was fantastic though. .

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #110
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Trashing herself in New Haven. Disrespectful from Daniela.

No matter how Halep played (and she's in a superb form, that's true), a result like this is unacceptable against her. Anyway, unless she plays against the number 500 in the USOpen, I feel we're gonna have another 1st round exit

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 04:45 AM   #111
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

It's like she doesn't care. She needs to stop being so darn passive and get moving already ... for god's sake.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2013, 01:37 PM   #112
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with Arthur, a win doesn't look likely. So sad... A US swing to forget I should say
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:26 PM   #113

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open Series 2013 | Trashing continues... Disrespectful from Daniela.

Daniela vs Maria Sanchez

the Sam rd 2.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:28 PM   #114
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

She says the same thing every time 'I definitely want to be back in the top 10'

http://www.nhregister.com/20130819/n...est-loss-video

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:29 PM   #115
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniela-Is-Mine View Post
Daniela vs Maria Sanchez

the Sam rd 2.
Winnable R1. And Daniela troubles Stosur whenever they play. Let's see.

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:31 PM   #116

She wont beat Sam. But ill be at that match and the Sanchez match if she wins it!

Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 04:41 PM   #117
country flag ArturJFC

ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all ArturJFC is a name known to all

If she can't win against a player that lost 6-0 6-0 to Petkovic, last week, she shall retire.

Michelle Larcher de Brito & Kristen Flipkens

Koehler. Pirokova. Giorgi. Bouchard. Cibulkova. Cirstea. Beck. Torro-Flor. Rybarikova. Halep
ArturJFC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2013, 05:17 PM   #118
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Her most winnabale GS match in a while. She HAS to win, otherwise I think I will cry
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2013, 01:38 AM   #119
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
She really has to win this match..she's competitive against Sammy whose not playing good at the moment..it will be a miracle if she made it to R3..lets see..it's Dani..but she SHOULD win R1

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:45 PM   #120
country flag medved

medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold medved is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
She really has to win this match..she's competitive against Sammy whose not playing good at the moment..it will be a miracle if she made it to R3..lets see..it's Dani..but she SHOULD win R1
Well sometimes miracles happen :-)

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Magda / Svetlana / Daniela / Marion / Petra C. / Dominika

(I know. A slightly masochistic admirer of extremely talented ladies)
medved is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote