Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:42 AM   #2191
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Nice interview!

I saw some of her match at the AO earlier this year where she lost to Foretz Gacon 6-2 6-3 with 16 DFs and she was terrible. Totally different player now, great to hear her shoulder is fine at the moment.

yes, because she was injuried at her shoulder...as soon as her shoulder got healthy, she started winning matches again...

i am so happy for her, finally everyone is realizing what a good player she is...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:47 AM   #2192
country flag chebelgiorno

chebelgiorno has disabled reputation

soooo happy for her ! i can remember when she trashed petrova in memphis; i was so in love with her style.
she's definitely improved, however, still a bit brainless at times ... but who cares ?

vinci could be dangerous, actually. on the other hand, giorgi might very well trash her as well. vinci is not fresh enough.
chebelgiorno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 10:01 AM   #2193
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who thinks that she actually is evolving as a player and played by far her most mature match yesterday? Even when she beat Petrova last year, it was still a match of two erratic ballbashers, but this performance against the biggest pusher of the tour was really on another level quality wise. If she can keep improving her game and avoid injuries, sky's the limit for this girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 10:08 AM   #2194
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

i wish you could understand italian to listen to the intreview her father gave to Italian press. They asked him if he feels or he can be compared to Williams father, or Capriati/Seles/etc...and he firmly said no, cos he doesnt threat her daughter like a dog, when the training is over, they dont talk about tennis anymore, she can literally do what ever she wants..to go out/see friends without asking permission...

i have the impression he is a good person...

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 12:45 PM   #2195
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

http://v.ku6.com/show/OB4-0aIVpNxc4-bVuoeqvQ...html
The highlight of the match,in China webside,I am not sure if you guys can watch that~~

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~A-Radwanska~Konjuh~Mattek-Sands

Capriati-Li-Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 01:16 PM   #2196
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
i wish you could understand italian to listen to the intreview her father gave to Italian press. They asked him if he feels or he can be compared to Williams father, or Capriati/Seles/etc...and he firmly said no, cos he doesnt threat her daughter like a dog, when the training is over, they dont talk about tennis anymore, she can literally do what ever she wants..to go out/see friends without asking permission...

i have the impression he is a good person...

Do you sometimes read your own texts before posting?

So you have the impression that someone is a good person because he doesn't treat his daughter like a dog and allows a 21yo to do what she wants after her training??????
The fact that a father is at all talking about such shit is showing how ridiculous his mindset obviously must be.

I have the impression that you are either wearing pink glasses all the time or your body is not yet done with that one beer too much from yesterday evening?
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 01:45 PM   #2197
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 02:05 PM   #2198
Eldest

Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute Eldest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestJon View Post

So you have the impression that someone is a good person because he doesn't treat his daughter like a dog and allows a 21yo to do what she wants after her training??????
The fact that a father is at all talking about such shit is showing how ridiculous his mindset obviously must be.

I have the impression that you are either wearing pink glasses all the time or your body is not yet done with that one beer too much from yesterday evening?
Which problems do you have? Camila is a normal girl out of tennis. She goes out with friends, goes to parties and discos etc. The fact that her father is her coach does not make him a monster. He looks like a very smart and funny man too.
Eldest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2199
country flag Madoka

Who are you ? I never saw you here, first post and you start bashing..go away if you feel the need of writing messages like the one .
Quote:

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 02:33 PM   #2200
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vefci Y View Post
http://v.ku6.com/show/OB4-0aIVpNxc4-bVuoeqvQ...html
The highlight of the match,in China webside,I am not sure if you guys can watch that~~
Thank you, it works for me.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2201
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:09 PM   #2202
country flag chebelgiorno

chebelgiorno has disabled reputation

she's so fit ... and yes, i know it has been said more than once that she's actually so tiny and yet so strong, but it's just really hard to believe that she can play like that. even though i actually like roby, i want giorgi to win so badly.
chebelgiorno is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2203
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuckMila View Post
Who are you ? I never saw you here, first post and you start bashing..go away if you feel the need of writing messages like the one .
Oops.

And I told you the nice way.
Then a little bit clearer: Your post is absolute nonsense!

Who would react like this (leave the subject and get any other (childish) arguments which deem to be a helpful distraction) when realising to have no more arguments and to be wrong in the case?
What about thinking of the age group 6-9?
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:09 PM   #2204
country flag Madoka

Quote:
Oops.

And I told you the nice way.
Then a little bit clearer: Your post is absolute nonsense!

Who would react like this (leave the subject and get any other (childish) arguments which deem to be a helpful distraction) when realising to have no more arguments and to be wrong in the case?
What about thinking of the age group 6-9?

you know absolutely nothing about giorgis life, her parents, so the post makes totally sense.

you just dont get it cos you know anything about her, her dad, her background...

and now go away from giorgis thread.

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #2205
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't think that people would argue also on players forum.