Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 146 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:04 AM   #2176
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

What a BBB today she played lots of brillant points

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 03:32 AM   #2177
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 06:46 AM   #2178
country flag NyCPsU

NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute NyCPsU has a reputation beyond repute

All the ups and downs over the past few years feel worth it now. Camila declared herself on the national stage tonight.

Keep going. Vinci's slices will be a bad match up but honestly who knows with her playing as well as she did tonight anything is possible.

*Stephens*Hampton*Riske*Dulgheru*

*Anyone playing Wickmayer*
NyCPsU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 07:45 AM   #2179
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
I suck. After 1st set i closed everything, not because i didn't believe in her, but i needed some rest lol. I dreamt of the match in the two hours i slept
So happy and proud of you and us, this is just the start guys

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 07:50 AM   #2180
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

GOATmila

Watching the 3rd set now Hitting winners left and right and staying cool
NY crowd also loves her

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
LISICKI FLIPKENS MATTEK-SANDS ARVIDSSON KRAJICEK REZAI
Sasja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:05 AM   #2181
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
So happy and proud of you and us, this is just the start guys
I really hope Camila can continue on from this unlike when she made the R4 of Wimbledon last year. It's pretty clear with this level she's capable of being at least a Top 30 player. She's still only 21 too, so has a long career ahead of her.

Just gotta hope her shoulder injury doesn't hold her back, that played a pretty big part in her patchy form this past year.

As for the Vinci match, honestly I don't think she has a great chance. But I hope she can do it!
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:23 AM   #2182
country flag Sasja

Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute Sasja has a reputation beyond repute

Interview with Camila

Quote:
Q. Well done tonight.
CAMILA GIORGI: Thank you.
Q. What were you expecting going out onto Ashe for the first time for a night season with a former number 1?
CAMILA GIORGI: I mean, I wanted that. I mean, was my goal to be there. It was amazing to play there. For me, it's so nice. I never been there, so was really good.
Q. It's a very big court, a lot of fans, and the stands are full. How did you feel when you walked out on a court like that?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yeah, I love to play in this court. I mean, this was my impression.
Q. Did you feel like your focus was good out there tonight? I mean, you weren't making very many errors for how aggressive you were being.
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes, I was really focused, even if my first set wasn't really good. But after, I mean, I was focused every point. Then if I did mistakes, it's because for my game.
Q. What do you think were the main reasons you won?
CAMILA GIORGI: I think so I play better tactical maybe. I don't know (smiling).
Q. What were the tactics that you..
CAMILA GIORGI: Just when the ball came, just hit the ball in the corners (Laughter).
Q. When did you sense that the crowd was getting behind you?
CAMILA GIORGI: It was, I don't know, it was for me, never was bad. I think so was good. Even from the first set was really good, was good ambience.
Q. Did it help you having so many people clearly rooting for you?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yeah, of course. This helps a lot.
Q. How did that make you feel, playing in such a big stadium and having all those people behind you rooting for you?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yeah, yeah, for me, it was amazing. Really good.
Q. You have done well at the last two Grand Slams, but maybe not so well in the smaller tournaments. Is that because you get more motivated for the big tournaments?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes, yes, especially that. And, I mean, the nine months passed you can count because I was injured was playing every tournament injury, so then I stopped for two months after Wimbledon this year. So this was my first tournament back, and I feel good now. My shoulder is good. So I'm happy for this reason, too.
Q. Are you surprised that you were able to come through qualifying and then beat a No. 1 like Wozniacki and go into the second week, or did you always know, I'm that good of a player?
CAMILA GIORGI: No, I think so. I mean, I was expecting. My first goal was to be in the top 100 and then to get back the confidence, because when you're not playing tournaments, I mean, you don't have this rhythm of the matches, so it's not easy. But after I think match after match I don't think too ahead.
Q. Did she play how you expected her to play?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes. She was running and put every ball back.
Q. Some other Italian players, like Errani and Schiavone, do lots of fist pumps and are loud on the court. You're very, very quiet. Have you always been that way? Do you have to be quiet to keep focused?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes, yes, I think so. I mean, I don't like to be too loud (smiling).
Q. Can you hear your father on court when he's cheering? He was cheering very loudly today.
CAMILA GIORGI: Yeah, of course. I always hear.
Q. Do you ignore him? Do you try not to look at him when he gets so excited?
CAMILA GIORGI: No, no, it's not that. I'm thinking I know he's always there, but it's not I don't I mean, many times I look at him.
Q. You got a violation for coaching. Was it hard to stay calm when this happened?
CAMILA GIORGI: No, at the moment you're not really happy, because I think so all do that. But everybody do that, so this is the fact. But you need to avoid. If not, you lose the match for one thing like this is not good.
Q. So you beat a top 6 player and you're going to be in the fourth round. How important this victory is for you? What does it mean?
CAMILA GIORGI: It's really, really good. This helps a lot to my confidence, and I hope to stay like this for the last week.

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:55 AM   #2183
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Nice interview!

I saw some of her match at the AO earlier this year where she lost to Foretz Gacon 6-2 6-3 with 16 DFs and she was terrible. Totally different player now, great to hear her shoulder is fine at the moment.
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 08:56 AM   #2184
BlueTrees

The winning moments

Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:17 AM   #2185
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Q. Some other Italian players, like Errani and Schiavone, do lots of fist pumps and are loud on the court. You're very, very quiet. Have you always been that way? Do you have to be quiet to keep focused?
CAMILA GIORGI: Yes, yes, I think so. I mean, I don't like to be too loud (smiling).

any video on youtube guys? need to watch it
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:24 AM   #2186
country flag Sasja

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post

any video on youtube guys? need to watch it

I was looking on YT earlier, but couldn't find it yet. Saw the 3rd set on ES2 this morning.

But look what I did find on YT

EDIT: it's on ES now (2nd set)

DEL POTRO TSONGA MONFILS
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:32 AM   #2187
FORZA SARITA

i don't have ES

#dead

i play against you in TT
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:38 AM   #2188
country flag QuestJon

QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold QuestJon is a splendid one to behold

Poor girl!

21 yo and comes across like a nice little girl aged 13.

Thinking her father loves her and would do all the best for her. HE DOESN'T!
Please girl. realise that he only uses you for his own sake.

Lot of the TOP10 players would love to have a talented forehand like you.
Lot of the TOP10 players would love to have a talented backhand like you.
Lot of the TOP10 players would love to be such a talented volleyer like you.
Lot of the TOP10 players would love to have your pace.

I would be happy you could find a way to make the best out of it.

Hopefully, one day...
QuestJon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 09:41 AM   #2189
FORZA SARITA

just watched the "highlights" on USO site and her dad was on fire
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 10:06 AM   #2190
BlueTrees

Her Dad was hilarious Total opposite personality to Camila