irish tennis - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #1261
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: irish tennis

Fingers crossed she is not like the Bulgarian who flopped. I still think Sirotkina should just be given a passport, as was said in the Dail, Cascarino had one fast tracked so he could play soccer for Ireland No tennis fans in the department of foreign affairs then

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #1262
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Amy should have put her name on Budapest list, she would have made MD even if she is terrible on clay
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 11:45 PM   #1263
*Sesil*

Amy plays Zlochova (SVK){8} round 1.

This girls career high is 263 achieved in January 13 and her current rank is 264 so she's on the way up it seems.
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 09:35 PM   #1264
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Amy lost 6-2, 6-3

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Ollie_R is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 10:11 PM   #1265
*Sesil*

I guess she avoided the bakery against a much higher ranked opponent

Was googling and came across an old WWW Liggan vs Craybas thread from 2007 The glory days of Irish WTA tennis.
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #1266
country flag Ollie_R

Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute Ollie_R has a reputation beyond repute

Aww Kelly was a good player...she had so many injuries.

I really want to see Amy break!

Petrova / Stosur / Kuznetsova / Kanepi / Rybarikova / Makarova / Hradecka / K.Bondarenko / Sharapova / Vesnina / Hantuchova / Flipkens / Jankovic / Govortsova / Krajicek / Martic / Lucic / Cetkovska / Rezai / Peer / Begu / Dulgheru / Arvidsson / Larsson / Hercog / Mattek-Sands / Scheepers / Pliskovas / Peng / Minella / Puchkova / Voegele
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #1267
*Sesil*

Considering the fact McGee is male you think the MTF equivalent of this thread would be more active, the last post was like March we technically aren't even supposed to discuss the guys but this thread is so obscure the mods lets us away with it or don't even know is happening. They have like 3 people who post sporadically, one of whom seems like a douche from his other posts in the forum.
Old Jul 11th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1268
country flag Ollie_R

Yeah, I saw that.

I've never seen McGee play actually.

Old Jul 25th, 2013, 10:43 PM   #1269
*Sesil*

Death @ McGee mega choking against a total scrub in Lexington.
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:02 PM   #1270
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

Congrats to Georgia Drummy and Simon Carr on winning the girls and boys titles Tennis Europe U14 event in Dublin today. It's Georgia's 3rd final and 2nd title this year and she was born in 2000 so she's still got another year to go at U14.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #1271
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

georgia drummy appears to be one of our best prospects in years
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1272
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of

an all irish girls final tomorrow in dublin tennis europe u/14's.

jennifer timotin versus georgia drummy
Old Aug 9th, 2013, 02:18 PM   #1273
country flag polly

Jennifer timotin beat Georgia drummy in the tennis Europe under 14's final and both girls won the doubles!
Old Aug 27th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #1274
country flag polly

best wishes to amy bowtell who is undergoing knee surgery today for torn cartilage, she hopes to be back on the courts in a few weeks time
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 10:16 AM   #1275
country flag Cat in the hat

Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light Cat in the hat is a glorious beacon of light

I see Lohan has put a college recruitment video on youtube. Maybe she's planning on going to college in america. I think it would be a great idea for her. If she could get into a top US school, have free training and education and then after 4 years she will be able to decide if her game is ready and she has the desire to go pro.
Cat in the hat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote