Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013! - Page 32 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #466
country flag ALIEN

ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold ALIEN is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sorana -- Road to the USO 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
This was just an ordinary Sorana day. Toronto was a mistake that shall never be repeated.
Maybe she'll repeat it , in another 3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandacris View Post
What about Toronto ? (except the final match, of course )
And...where else can you find such a beautiful smile ?
I knew it, you have a crush on Sorana I think Simona's smile is just as lovely . Toronto was good (she did have Cahill there to help her didn't she?)but what about the Slams? Will she permanently bomb out because she can't get herself together?
ALIEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #467
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIEN View Post
Maybe she'll repeat it , in another 3 years

I knew it, you have a crush on Sorana I think Simona's smile is just as lovely . Toronto was good (she did have Cahill there to help her didn't she?)but what about the Slams? Will she permanently bomb out because she can't get herself together?
Actually, to be honest, I like Simona's much more but here's Sorana's case I wanted to plead for
pandacris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #468
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Final score against Nara: 57 16.

What a flop
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #469
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Watching the Jankovic - Nara match and laughing my ass off. The little pigeon couldn't close the set even if she was 5-2 up and held set point.
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #470
country flag scrumm

scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light scrumm is a glorious beacon of light

I'm watching the match as well and the pigeon's performance, kind of makes me feel a little bit better about Sori loosing to her.
scrumm is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #471
country flag pandacris

pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice pandacris is just really nice

Looks like Nara isn't that lame spoken here around, lately...

Last edited by pandacris : Aug 30th, 2013 at 09:35 PM.
pandacris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #472
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

She wasn't bad today, especially in that TB, but she played a real top player and lost. Lost is the keyword. Had she played with a real player yesterday I'm pretty sure she'd have lost as well.